World War Z.

One of the worst films I've ever seen. Just wall to wall shit. Can't think of a single good thing to say about it.

oh come on, you're not trying if that is the worst film you seen.

I saw thor 2. it was pretty good. I rewatched thor 1 and i still liked it. I'd like to see a thor / rdj iron man match up film.

I've seen a lot of shit films, but WWZ takes the cake. It's the most bland, insipid piece of shit I can recall in recent times. Also I said "one of", it might not be the worst but it's definitely down there.

Guest Jimmy McMessageboard

World War Z.

One of the worst films I've ever seen. Just wall to wall shit. Can't think of a single good thing to say about it.

oh come on, you're not trying if that is the worst film you seen.

I saw thor 2. it was pretty good. I rewatched thor 1 and i still liked it. I'd like to see a thor / rdj iron man match up film.

I've seen a lot of shit films, but WWZ takes the cake. It's the most bland, insipid piece of shit I can recall in recent times. Also I said "one of", it might not be the worst but it's definitely down there.

personally i thought it was alright. i liked the different take on zombies, they were more like insects swarming

Exit Through the Giftshop: Really enjoyed it. Although it's a film about the french filmmaker, i was actually more interested in Banksy and the other street artists. I was surprised by how much they shat on the filmmaker's art show (even though his art was basically an Andy Warhol rip off). Curious on how the filmmaker reacted to the criticism of his peers, they kinda left that out. Went into the film already liking graffiti and street art, and came out of it even more interested than before.

Unless this is a troll, I think you missed the point of the film.

So I watched Elysium. I liked the art design, and the general dystopia it had going in the beginning. As the plot kicks in you start to realize that you're watching a pile of shit. It's pretty cool looking shit though, so you kind of perservere, then you get to the end, and you feel violated. It's that kind of film. It's got all the ingredients of a fun scifi flick, but the script is an abortion. According to the end credits it featured music by among others Lorn, Burial and Clark. Didn't notice any of it.

Bollocks/10

Edited by Gocab

So I watched Elysium. I liked the art design, and the general dystopia it had going in the beginning. As the plot kicks in you start to realize that you're watching a pile of shit. It's pretty cool looking shit though, so you kind of perservere, then you get to the end, and you feel violated. It's that kind of film. It's got all the ingredients of a fun scifi flick, but the script is an abortion. According to the end credits it featured music by among others Lorn, Burial and Clark. Didn't notice any of it.

Bollocks/10

I feel like the only person in the world who liked Elysium. Though clichéd it somehow gets a pass from me, I think maybe because although it's a dumb action film it's actually a violent one, as opposed to all these ultra violent PG-13 action films at the moment which get away with a low rating due to no blood lol.

It's nothing mind blowing but I found it thoroughly entertaining in the cinema... I dunno. Maybe this is what it's like to be someone who likes Prometheus, even though it's provably shit. (lol)

Bollocks/10

I feel like the only person in the world who liked Elysium. Though clichéd it somehow gets a pass from me, I think maybe because although it's a dumb action film it's actually a violent one, as opposed to all these ultra violent PG-13 action films at the moment which get away with a low rating due to no blood lol.

It's nothing mind blowing but I found it thoroughly entertaining in the cinema... I dunno. Maybe this is what it's like to be someone who likes Prometheus, even though it's provably shit. (lol)

I like it too. People expected another District 9 so they got disappointed. I just wanted a nice blockbuster science fiction and got what I paid for. That being said I liked gravity quite a bit more.

The_Act_of_Killing_(2012_film).jpg

everyone was and still is raving about this documentary but i don't get it. it's pretty remarkable the filmmakers got a hold of warlords willing to talk and re-enact their murders on camera, and even more impressive how much "interesting" footage they got, but beyond that i found myself not really giving a shit. does that make me a bad person?

i also felt like some of the stuff they were talking about was a little embellished. opening scene was mindblowing though

Guest bitroast

Bollocks/10

I like it too. People expected another District 9 so they got disappointed. I just wanted a nice blockbuster science fiction and got what I paid for. That being said I liked gravity quite a bit more.

It's a terrible fun blockbuster what are you on about ??

It's like 17 movies in one and jumps back and forth between conflicting tones and styles.

Absolute mess/10

I remember the burial track being played in that criminal guys hangout with all the computer terminals. Do not recall Clark ??

olympus has fallen - really gnarly, it's like a humorless, angsty teenage version of white house down, which was really dumb but still kinda fun. i bet its director's cut version has a gang rape of secretary of defense scene.

Edited by eugene

Mad Max Fury Road will be released on May 15, 2015 starring Tom Hardy and Charlize Theron. Directed by original director George Miller.

fuck this better be good. it's still ages away.

Guest Jimmy McMessageboard

mud

slow. engaging story. enjoyed the watch and the "visiting" the south. next day the story feels a little slight. probably give it a 6/10. good but not great. well made, well acted etc.

I can't stop thinking about The Master.

Even though I didn't feel it was an incredible movie just after watching it (I thought it was pretty good, but not much more than that), it has just kind of stayed with me for a couple of weeks now.

It is an incredible movie.

Bollocks/10

It's a terrible fun blockbuster what are you on about ??
It's like 17 movies in one and jumps back and forth between conflicting tones and styles.
Absolute mess/10

I remember the burial track being played in that criminal guys hangout with all the computer terminals. Do not recall Clark ??

The way I feel about Elysium is:

Aesthetics 9,5/10

Story 4/10

The story actually had a pretty cool premise, but it just kind of fell flat on its nose towards the end.

So ultimately it just kind of ended up feeling pretty disappointing, which fucking sucks. I can't remember a movie I has ever been more excited for.

Edited by Ceerial