Atoms for Peace - Amok

sidewinder

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bitroast

aaaa.

this album is going to be incredible.

was listening to more tracks, and the production is unreal. it's some of the richest, most psychedelic material thom yorke + godrich have done together. *u*

It's a bit sad, reddit IAMA's turned into spam fests for celebrities. Too many of them just answer a few q's then leave. It's all to promote their newest project. Get a few that actually put an effort in though and that's nice.

It's a bit sad, reddit IAMA's turned into spam fests for celebrities. Too many of them just answer a few q's then leave. It's all to promote their newest project. Get a few that actually put an effort in though and that's nice.

i didn't think that one was a spamfest. woody harrelson's, now...

Guest bitroast

not too sure.

i'm loving this album though. i really can't wait for the vinyl to arrive now, though. the brick wall mastering on this album is kind of annoying. the drums grate. the reverbs get pushed to the side and interrupted a lot too. :|

Guest Rulohead32

his previous solo project was better imho

Not only this but Ultraísta was better too.

Well, I like all the Nigel/Thom world (Radiohead, Thom Yorke, Ultraísta, Atoms), and I would say the weakest band is Atoms For Peace. Although Ultraísta is a young, new band as AFP, this last one it's a bit more burned because Thom and Flea are doing more projects, and it's very difficult to be creative for all of them. Instead, Ultraísta has Laura Bettinson's voice, which makes it fresh and different from othe Nigel bands.

Archived