IGNORED

Radiohead - A Moon Shaped Pool

misc

• Replies 798
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Holy. Fuck. They are in top form. So many surprises in the set list. Absolute amazing show.

Daydreaming

Desert Island Disk

Ful Stop

15 Step

Lucky

Videotape

Like Spinning Plates

Let Down

Climbing Up the Walls

Everything in Its Right Place

Bloom

Separator

Reckoner

Fake Plastic Trees

How to Disappear Completely

Kid A

Myxomatosis

Encore 1:

Airbag

The National Anthem

The Gloaming

Idioteque

Bodysnatchers

Encore 2:

Nude

Paranoid Android

The Bends

Holy. Fuck. They are in top form. So many surprises in the set list. Absolute amazing show.

Daydreaming

Desert Island Disk

Ful Stop

15 Step

Lucky

Videotape

Like Spinning Plates

Let Down

Climbing Up the Walls

Everything in Its Right Place

Bloom

Separator

Reckoner

Fake Plastic Trees

How to Disappear Completely

Kid A

Myxomatosis

Encore 1:

Airbag

The National Anthem

The Gloaming

Idioteque

Bodysnatchers

Encore 2:

Nude

Paranoid Android

The Bends

Bravo Jules, so glad you enjoyed it! Still recount the summer of 2016 fondly having seen them at the Shrine in LA. I'd love to see how they perfrom 'Kid A' these days, quite an odd track that.

it was seriously nuts. Lucky caught me off guard. The Videotape / Spinning Plates was tear inducing. Climbing Up the Walls was dark as fuck and they killed Kid A and TNA was just viscious. So much energy in there last night. My section was going crazy. I’ve seen a fuckton of shows in my day and that was def top 5! I’m pissed I can’t go back tonight.

• 6 months later...
  • 8 months later...

I'd like to have a beer with species8472

I'm not keen on kissing peoples arses in general, but he's right (imo)

I've been on a huge Radiohead binge of late, especially all their EP's, B sides, singles, the latest Thom Yorke album, the half a dozen classic tunes on Suspiria. Killer material. So spun this album the other evening and really in a mood for a positive listen but I get the exact same feeling as before. Just an overwhelming feeling of dullness and creeping boredom. Burn The Witch and it's video I really love (surely impossible not to love?), then it all goes a bit serious, and as exciting as watching paint dry in a monastery. And of course, utterly forgettable.

after i saw them live for the moon shaped ass tour, it was striking how boring the new material was. night and day compared to the old stuff, it really stuck out like a sore thumb.

its not terrible, its just boring, and i'm old and probably don't really care about radiohead that much anymore.

Archived