IGNORED

fashion thread

Salvatorin

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I quite like Fjallraven, Patagonia, Lacoste, Asics trainers and a few others.

Only in the last few years I've smartened myself up, I used to be a right old mess. Just a old Slayer t-shirt, Craghoppers cargos and 4 year old Nikes, that would be me. Thing is I'm kind of prone to just wrecking stuff. Last week I went out cycling to a friends house for a low-key family party. The next morning I discover two holes ripped into the side of my Sunspel polo shirt, no idea how they got there. So in the bin that went. Then before that I was sitting with a James Perse sky blue polo shirt on drinking a cup of black tea, when I it went down the wrong way, and at the same time I was choking, I sneezed, coughed and farted all at precisely the same time meaning black tea came out my nose, eye sockets and ears and the remaining cup just went down the front of it. In the bin that went. I feel awkward in expensive stuff which means I think I just end up having more accidents.

• Haha 1

Bought this lot on payday for 40 quid. Sent a pic to my gf and she has dubbed it my 'hipster trilogy'

xiUk7Xt.jpg

(ps that is my knee. No funny business)

Edit: oh yeah I ordered this too

Whitehouse.jpg

Edited by hello spiral

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...

I was enamoured by the idea of a boilersuit until I realised that I’d have to expose my torso every time I wanted to take a dump. Also could pose a pretty messy hazard when there’s an instant involuntary expulsion. 

I kind of like the idea of being completely naked underneath.  And after the literal shitshow I experienced last week, a self containing item of clothing has some appeal.

Ok, I have to admit that when being offered cleaning shit off of myself and out of the nooks and crannies of whatever room I’m in or myself and just giving my boilersuit a quick rinse and then throwing it in the laundry or maybe even finish my day while it dries, the latter definitely sounds pretty good. 

It’s nice to be naked underneath but I already have to battle my urges all day. 
The mere thought of the only thing separating my nude skin from the outside world being a thin film of sweat and my cum encrusted boilersuit is making me dizzy. 

Edited by user
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, kakapo said:

I kind of like the idea of being completely naked underneath.  And after the literal shitshow I experienced last week, a self containing item of clothing has some appeal.

Carbone-wetsuit-dark_combat_front.jpg