IGNORED

New Autechre EP - L Event

kiya

I heard its a Sean / Rob vocal duet. Sean sings the line then Rob echoes the last word, boy band style. Don't read this guys if you don't wanna know how it goes

How will we ever pay the rent?~rent~ Its difficult as we lament~ment~ Yet you and me are heaven sent~sent~ We got together for this L-event~vent~

:cerious::facepalm:

Whoh oh, ohThis disport is so augmatic(AUGMATIC)It is like a kind of magic(MAGIC)And baby when you danceI can see a bowl of crisps in your eyes(EYES)

lol

~lel~

Supposedly it was MDG leaking the news. You might want to get used to the idea of there not being an imminent release of a new ep...

although he might have a better chance of hitting the target in the bulls eye when it comes to ae. seeing he has NO track record about leaking ae info.

Edited by goDel

Supposedly it was MDG leaking the news. You might want to get used to the idea of there not being an imminent release of a new ep...

although he might have a better chance of hitting the target in the bulls eye when it comes to ae. seeing he has NO track record about leaking ae info.

was it not the guy from TDR twittering being the only news? wat's MDG?

was it not the guy from TDR twittering being the only news? wat's MDG?

i encountered a post with him once, he's like the matrix of watmm