IGNORED

New Autechre EP - L Event

kiya

What is the meaning of that Sean (klang) remark? Is it that Sean isn't human but sound entity?

sean is kd lang

Why are you telling me this knowing that it's not truth?

Nothing is true, everything is Sean Booth

-Hassan-i Sabbah (Arthur Schopenhauer (Sean Booth))

What is the meaning of that Sean (klang) remark? Is it that Sean isn't human but sound entity?

sean is kd lang

Why are you telling me this knowing that it's not truth?

Nothing is true, everything is Sean Booth

-Hassan-i Sabbah (Arthur Schopenhauer (Sean Booth))

Who do you think you are, a klang?

Perhaps there's a third member in Autechre...

large_langlang.jpeg

So the piano is the new pixelated in Japanese export production?

Maybe Sean and Rob want everyone to organize an event where everyone has their own personal "L" (urban youngster slang for a blunt, which is urban youngster slang for a cheap cigar with the tobacco removed and filled with marijuana before being smoked (like a cigarette)). Once everyone is situated, you listen to L_Event at this event, each with your own personal L's. Everyone mingles, people pair off and mate. IDM babies are sequenced. The spawn of two or more of these IDM babies will be Autechre's next reincarnation, which people will dismiss as being "too future" before being booted offstage at a Bar Mitzvah. The rise, fall, and rise again account of their ongoing saga will inspire the three generations of humans that survive in the utopian spaceshipland that ends up being hit with an asteroid that kind of looks like Miley Cyrus' teenage granbut.

sean is kd lang

makes sense

Best Answer.

A+ would read again

Guest pixelives

i wonder if there will be pads on this. if so, how many?

i'm wondering this.

One pad on one song. Comprised on 11 detuned voices. It'll sound lush.

i wonder if rob has ever had to create a resume or cv. if so, i wonder if he wrote anything about lush pads, like "1989-present, lush pads."

That is funny, i laughed good 11 seconds to it, if to count intermission, like there was a second laugh, firstly intuitive, then rational afterlaugh. In short, ALOL.