IGNORED

New Autechre EP - L Event

kiya

i wonder if rob has ever had to create a resume or cv. if so, i wonder if he wrote anything about lush pads, like "1989-present, lush pads."

Just a cd-r with "Altibzz - AE" written on it. He could probably get to be Queen of England with that résumé.

Are you saying that Queen of England is...MORE LUSH?!

i wonder if rob has ever had to create a resume or cv. if so, i wonder if he wrote anything about lush pads, like "1989-present, lush pads."

Just a cd-r with "Altibzz - AE" written on it. He could probably get to be Queen of England with that résumé.

guys i think i found out what L-Event means,

the 'L' is for Lush, so it's about a Lush Event. not sure tho, but it's a good theory imo.

won't surprise me, they've been obviously hinting at watmm for 5 albums at least

Edited by triachus

Are you saying that Queen of England is...MORE LUSH?!

http://youtu.be/IloIoGj5Mj0

I think this is lush. I think that's Sean and Rob that show up 2/3 of the way through, so it has to be lush, right?

the 'L' is for Lush, so it's about a Lush Event. not sure tho, but it's a good theory imo.

won't surprise me, they've been obviously hinting at watmm for 5 albums at least

if this is true can i become an honorary member of the 'chre?

if this is true can i become an honorary member of the 'chre?

Wait, let me ask that. Booth is in the booth next to me

9OxiP2N.gif

Edited by triachus

so, i'm pretty sure this is going to happen -- ae brothers clearly read and enjoy my posts and would like me to be a part of their band. if you guys have ANY questions about top secret 'chre stuff don't hesitate to ask me directly.

so, i'm pretty sure this is going to happen -- ae brothers clearly read and enjoy my posts and would like me to be a part of their band. if you guys have ANY questions about top secret 'chre stuff don't hesitate to ask me directly.

What do they do when the lights go out during their concerts and they've pressed the "play" button?

Guest Rulohead32

hopefully there's some meth influence

3253986-tumblr_m8hoydgzdz1r3onvto1_1280.

Sean Booth's next career.

If Sean and Rob made crystal meth it would be pretty fucking good shit.

Aphex Twin - Xtal (ae rmx)