IGNORED

New Autechre EP - L Event

kiya

Guest Rulohead32

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/L-Event <I made a Wikipedia article on L-event as best as I can, if anybody knows something I don't that isn't speculation, please add, it looks deletable to me, if you get me

So it was you, huh... ;)

It's not deletable at all. Only could be a bit more expanded, but this will be when the songs are released and stuff.

oh god yes

26m04s of one motherfucker of a harsh workout split into 4 slightly varying sections, yes. pls.

spl9 still reminds me a lot of "Meshuggah - I" for some reason.

Guest Rulohead32

omG guys i got the clue

this is Cornwall:

4vlRW.jpg

See?? There's a town named "Porthleven"

Porth L even

L-even

L-event

guys, autechre is actually rdj :0

I suspect this EP to not be harsh or brutal (not that i find spl9 or Meshuggah harsh, where are you, in IDM first grade year?). The only track rather clearly referenced is deco Loc thus far. From the example of Ts1a and T ess xi sound link (and supposed lo-res blade filter in max) we learnt that tracknames may have technical origin. It would be curious to compare these pairs

OK, so tracknames

tac Lacora - deco Loc

M39 Diffain - M62

Osla for n - nth Dafuseder.b

newbound - no border

If we are to plug in Osla for n, and assuming only one n, then newbound becomes Oslaewbound

Oslaew bound

Oslo bound

Ae are bound for Oslo, Norway. The tour begins there.

Ready set go!

Edited by fizzkinz

psh, Meshuggah are IDM as fuck. Thordendal alone oozes IDM in his solos.

more like he wanks IDM out of his guitar and sprays it all over music's face whilst Allan Holdsworth watches in the corner, cuckolded, trying to pretend he enjoys music's dalliances, and knowing that his less-aggressive brand of fusion just can't make her squirt anymore. At some point Allan wonders if the jazzy vocal delivery in Panic Station is really any more execrable than mall-approved, robotically delivered metal vocals, but his thoughts are interrupted by music's obviously faked orgasm. He drowns this out by humming an intricate legato line and dreaming of next quarter's Carvin mail catalog.

Four rooms down the hall, Rob and Sean play with tissue paper and a microphone.

Edited by baph