IGNORED

Death Grips broke up lol

LimpyLoo

Guest skibby

piss off

'above other artists' you supremacist. music and art are not a competition. it is there for us to consume and enjoy, to reflect upon and enrich our lives.

i was gonna write something about how this changed me but gf just picked a fight with me at this moment, destroying my train of thought. something about capitalism vs communism.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry klobjob I don't care enough about you to spell your name correctly. And don't PM me either, I don't care.

The moral of the story obal, is to not pick fights if you don't want PM's. :wink:

Sorry klobjob I don't care enough about you to spell your name correctly. And don't PM me either, I don't care.

cunt

Just ignore him, definitely don't send any more PM's if he keeps trolling he will receive a warning point. Because he's a little beyond just grumpy right now and and needs to remember that it's just a messageboard on the internets, i don't think they get this annoyed even in the octagon.

piss off

'above other artists' you supremacist. music and art are not a competition. it is there for us to consume and enjoy, to reflect upon and enrich our lives.

i was gonna write something about how this changed me but gf just picked a fight with me at this moment, destroying my train of thought. something about capitalism vs communism.

I fucking hate when this happens. that's why whenever I'm posting have a red light outside the door that says "recording" and when it's on that means do not disturb. like in full house when uncle Jessie used to record in the basement. same principle.

So "cunt" is alright to call an established member, but "read the fucking rules" to a person who just made their first post and that post happened to be telling us what we can/cannot post in a thread, gets me a shaming.

Jesus tapdancing christ that's backwards.

Hip hop is a genre that I adore when somebody gets it right, but has so much shit in there. The Money Store gets it totally right, Exmilitary is good too, the later albums I don't really care about.

Really? I don't see how anyone could enjoy ExM and TMS and not be, at the very least, interested in No Love Deep Web and The Powers that B. Maybe they don't get "better", but they're equally enjoyable imo

piss off

I fucking hate when this happens. that's why whenever I'm posting have a red light outside the door that says "recording" and when it's on that means do not disturb. like in full house when uncle Jessie used to record in the basement. same principle.

lolzerz

John+Stamos01.jpg

The moral of the story obal, is to not pick fights if you don't want PM's. :wink:

cunt

Just ignore him, definitely don't send any more PM's if he keeps trolling he will receive a warning point. Because he's a little beyond just grumpy right now and and needs to remember that it's just a messageboard on the internets, i don't think they get this annoyed even in the octagon.

So "cunt" is alright to call an established member, but "read the fucking rules" to a person who just made their first post and that post happened to be telling us what we can/cannot post in a thread, gets me a shaming.

He's trolling, y'all. And here at WATMMTM, we support trollers until they go off the rails entirely!

read the previous page boyzone. I think telling someone to kill themselves trumps cunt, /checks it up in the voluminous tome that is the moderator handbook/ , ahh yes here we are, incitement to suicide, 200 naughty points and a good telling off.

read the previous page boyzone. I think telling someone to kill themselves trumps cunt, /checks it up in the voluminous tome that is the moderator handbook/ , ahh yes here we are, incitement to suicide, 200 naughty points and a good telling off.

fair

Guest skibby

why do topics always turn into a place full of comments by folks too lazy to create new topics?

anyway about death grips, so sad, so sorry this band broke up, so final, irreversible.

just heard of them for the first time in this thread and im already mourning. not really.

why do topics always turn into a place full of comments by folks too lazy to create new topics?

Ironic that you should post this as it is not on topic. You should have started a new topic to post this.

Ironic that you should post this as it is not on topic. You should have started a new topic to post this.

stay on topic.

star-wars-pilot.jpg

I'm gonna give these guys a chance, since there's such a divide on WATMM. Hopefully it sparks something between me and Mesh Gear Fox.

stay on topic.

star-wars-pilot.jpg

xIHTdHA.jpgjNtTkdU.jpg

agreed (and then does the same thing unironically), and i thinik it's not about being too lazy to start topics. If everyone that wanted to, started any old topic we'd never be rid of endless streams of redit reposts. I take pride in the fact that in all my years here i've averaged about 1-2 topics a year, if that (although this isn't the average for most members that generally have started heaps of topics). Not to mention, there any number of places already created for me to put stuff in, from the youtub thread to the cool stuff thread to the jazz thread. As for new releases section, it's nice to let the kids get to be the first to post up the new album thread, isn't it. I think the only thing i've put in there was the new pixies, and that was cause no one else would have, heh, cause it's an oldies thing (and was gonna be crap). ;-p

Besides that, going off topic a little is part of the msgboarding thing. Full blown pointless arguing and fanboi butthurt on the other hand, gord.

Hip hop is a genre that I adore when somebody gets it right, but has so much shit in there. The Money Store gets it totally right, Exmilitary is good too, the later albums I don't really care about.

Really? I don't see how anyone could enjoy ExM and TMS and not be, at the very least, interested in No Love Deep Web and The Powers that B. Maybe they don't get "better", but they're equally enjoyable imo

Soz I'll clarify. I don't dislike them, not at all, I just don't find them to have the raw energy that keeps me coming back to the first two albums. Definitely interested, but they just don't keep me coming back. Maybe one day they'll hook me.

Guest skibby

you letters and words are almost my only friends. i try to maintain a sense of humour about it. try to attenuate the hate i do guv.

read the rules.

Archived