IGNORED

APHEX TWIN - SYRO

chim

i wonder if the cd and standard vinyl will still be available to pre-order in a week... what do u guys think?

if i buy it all right now, im living off of tablescraps if that until my next paycheck lol

you can still buy vinyl of The Brothers - Tomorrow's Hype, so I doubt the standard versions of this will sell out

i wonder if the cd and standard vinyl will still be available to pre-order in a week... what do u guys think?

if i buy it all right now, im living off of tablescraps if that until my next paycheck lol

you can still buy vinyl of The Brothers - Tomorrow's Hype, so I doubt the standard versions of this will sell out

good point, thanks for the insight *calms down* :D

Could he really have had time to use that snare drum machine (http://logosfoundation.org/instrum_gwr/snar2.html) in this release?

• 28.05.2014: Final cleanup, case and drum. Problem with frontal clamping in the case solved with a piece of aluminium profile. Cost calculation finished.
  • 01.08.2014: <Snar2> , robosnare, left off for Albion.

I mean learning its idisyncrasies, then properly recording it and mixing it into a track, all after delivery? Was just thinking...

Edit: And that list of expenses on the album cover is hilarious. I guess he's telling Warp that's what he thinks their work is really worth?

Edited by r2c

Ugh. I would LOVE to attend the listening party in NYC but I think it will be filled with Pitchfork blowhards and the entire staff of VICE, The Fader and Fools Gold.

Edited by colunga

So we're all entering the lottery, right? I don't see why you wouldn't. I would like to hope that people wouldn't sell the warpmart codes once they receive them, but there's a bunch of savages in this town.

Guest bitroast

Ugh. I would LOVE to attend the listening party in NYC but I think it will be filled with Pitchfork blowhards and the entire staff of VICE and Fools Gold.

yeah I got excited when I saw SYDNEY LISTENING PARTY but then I figured it'd be just a diluted listening experience.

kicking back at home, maybe few peeps round, sounds like a better option^^

On the limited edition one:

"300 × 300mm Intaglio print from a metalwork mother plate, hand printed on 280gsm Somerset Velvet Radiant White, presented in casebound print folio."

WTF does this even mean. Is it just a bunch of jibberish to make it seem like that $400 is getting you something unique?

jesus christ read the thread.

intaglio is a method of printmaking where one makes tons of tiny little dents in a piece of metal that absorb the ink which then gets pressed onto a piece of paper to make a print. intaglio prints were used for those french renaissance anatomical prints to give you a sense. somerset velvet radiant white is fancy art paper for prints like this.

a casebound print folio means a nice front and back to hold the print.

and no you're not getting something unique, well not quite. you're getting 1 of 200 prints from the same piece of metal. so in a way each one is unique because a pair of hands has placed the piece of metal on some paper in 200 slightly different ways.

*arts himself out of thread*

*comes back in to yell*

IF ANYONE ELSE COMPLAINS ABOUT THIS I WILL WHIP EM SILLY

Edited by dr lopez

On the limited edition one:

"300 × 300mm Intaglio print from a metalwork mother plate, hand printed on 280gsm Somerset Velvet Radiant White, presented in casebound print folio."

WTF does this even mean. Is it just a bunch of jibberish to make it seem like that $400 is getting you something unique?

jesus christ read the thread.

intaglio is a method of printmaking where one makes tons of tiny little dents in a piece of metal that absorb the ink which then gets pressed onto a piece of paper to make a print. intaglio prints were used for those french renaissance anatomical prints to give you a sense. somerset velvet radiant white is fancy art paper for prints like this.

a casebound print folio means a nice front and back to hold the print.

and no you're not getting something unique, well not quite. you're getting 1 of 200 prints from the same piece of metal. so in a way each one is unique because a pair of hands has placed the piece of metal on some paper in 200 slightly different ways.

*arts himself out of thread*

*comes back in to yell*

IF ANYONE ELSE COMPLAINS ABOUT THIS I WILL WHIP EM SILLY

but what does it all mean?

:emotawesomepm9:

inu7uXiSEzklT.jpg

loolll "rap"

ordered 2 items,

got a response saying it will be shipped one week before release date :D

damn, my heart is going nuts

i also subscribed to the 400$ collector, in case.

damn this is exciting. and this bio is perfect ! i mean "fartist" lol