IGNORED

APHEX TWIN - SYRO

chim

Guest bitroast

could be a last track

Praying.

maybe he recorded the piano and has used it in a track ala Synthacon 9, Rushup I Bank 12, Death Fuck amongst synths and drums and it's full russ style but totally awesome and emotional ?? maybe !!

russ = tuss

Edited by bitroast

I somehow can't imagine that Aphex will release some old worn out tracks for a new album. I mean, he has declined several times to actually release or re-release his old stuff simply because he might be bored too easily by it.

yeah that's a point for me as well. i don't mind hearing stuff in high quality I already know but I want to understand why Aphex suddenly changed his opinion. i mean, why hasn't he done this 4 years ago? Maybe the kickstarter thing really did something (how amazing it must feel as the artist supported, just imagine)... well maybe future interviews will reveal.

anyway - so weird to be alive for an other aphex twin release

Guest jasondonervan

could be a last track

Praying.

Sorry to potentially burst the bubble on this one, but if the pooptube copyright sniffer is doing its job for this as effectively as the tracks I picked up yesterday, then you're out of luck. I uploaded a video with it yesterday, but no copyright notification flag returned. I wouldn't say it was an absolute write-off as it's a quiet recording, and perhaps it's such a barebones piece that the detection algorithms couldn't snag it... so maybe it's best to keep an open mind for now.

could be a last track

Praying.

Sorry to potentially burst the bubble on this one, but if the pooptube copyright sniffer is doing its job for this as effectively as the tracks I picked up yesterday, then you're out of luck. I uploaded a video with it yesterday, but no copyright notification flag returned. I wouldn't say it was an absolute write-off as it's a quiet recording, and perhaps it's such a barebones piece that the detection algorithms couldn't snag it... so maybe it's best to keep an open mind for now.

as a general note since this is a piano playing notes live, it might differ enough from a studio recorded one to avoid comparison

Guest bitroast

down-right nice of him to include the 4 watmm favorite unreleased tracks.

down right rude to not call the album konklaver. :cry:

Guest BasDirks

could be a last track

Praying.

Whatever we're getting, I'm a happy camper. I just want this in high quality so bad. It's so beautiful.

Guest jasondonervan

as a general note since this is a piano playing notes live, it might differ enough from a studio recorded one to avoid comparison

Saying that though, the others were picked up with crappier quality recordings and plenty of crowd noise. Pendulum is a lot cleaner with nary any additional sound but for the creak of the piano swinging (which seemed a lot noisier in person, trust me!) and a bit of snooker audience coughing. We shall see...

Saying that though, the others were picked up with crappier quality recordings and plenty of crowd noise. Pendulum is a lot cleaner with nary any additional sound but for the creak of the piano swinging (which seemed a lot noisier in person, trust me!) and a bit of snooker audience coughing. We shall see...

yes, but these other tracks are played in traktor, straight from the recorded studio track, while the piano one is a (midi?) piano playing live notes so it wouldn't be the same recording as a studio one.

yes, but these other tracks are played in traktor, straight from the recorded studio track, while the piano one is a (midi?) piano playing live notes so it wouldn't be the same recording as a studio one.

did you guys see that someone pulled a very decent stereo audience recording of that whole show recently seemingly out of nowhere? I'll try to find it again but I downloaded it off of soundcloud and it sounds far better than any of the youtube videos

Two things: Kanye is even a fucking musician as far as I have heard. Just some dude who appears on the cover of vogue magazine and married some reality tv star. Completely talentless. He's like a poor-man's Jay-Z (also completely hyped and over-rated).

Second thing: people shouldn't read anything into the whole 'Yeah, masses of unreleased material kicking around."

Boards of Canada have been saying the same for years and absolutely nothing whatsoever has surfaced. It's just something to keep the fans hungry.

Guest Atom Dowry Firth

did you guys see that someone pulled a very decent stereo audience recording of that whole show recently seemingly out of nowhere? I'll try to find it again but I downloaded it off of soundcloud and it sounds far better than any of the youtube videos

Edited by Timothy Forward

Two things: Kanye is even a fucking musician as far as I have heard. Just some dude who appears on the cover of vogue magazine and married some reality tv star. Completely talentless. He's like a poor-man's Jay-Z (also completely hyped and over-rated).

Second thing: people shouldn't read anything into the whole 'Yeah, masses of unreleased material kicking around."

Boards of Canada have been saying the same for years and absolutely nothing whatsoever has surfaced. It's just something to keep the fans hungry.

BoC back catalogue is legit tho, no?

Do you mean the Barbican set or the Remote orchester?