IGNORED

APHEX TWIN - SYRO

chim

I can't see the fuss about hearing a leaked copy now. This time next week, I will have most likely been playing it for 48 hours.

It's been 13 years, a few more days isn't going to make a difference.

Go and enjoy the new Gasman album.

Guest transmisiones ferox

Just a reminder to those in this thread and in every other thread on here. NO POSTING TO LEAKS, NO SAYING WHAT THE LEAKS ARE OR WHO OR WHAT HAS THEM, ETC. RULES, TEMP BANS, ALL THAT NASTY SHIT.

Cheers for your attention, don't make me post this every page.

leaked

c86d6af1b72761509a166bed04343774.gif

I can't see the fuss about hearing a leaked copy now. This time next week, I will have most likely been playing it for 48 hours.

Mhh that doesn't help

Mhh that doesn't help

https://thegasman.bandcamp.com/album/house

Hi Tom

Yes indeed, we will deliver the album in line with the release date in your territory, so that would be Thursday at midnight.

Bleep Support

so if a foreign person (not from Germany) buys the Syro .mp3s from a German record outlet, they can get the download access on Thursday midnight?

Whether it leaks or not, I'll wait, just hoping UPS or whatever service they'll be using to deliver my bleep order doesn't fuck it up and deliver it properly at the due date !

They always seem to be bullshit lazy and don't bother trying to see if I'm home or not and then send it back to the post office warehouse...

Can't wait to know about those ltd edition lottery results thought, really hope to get one, erm, I mean, be allowed to buy one..

Whether it leaks or not, I'll wait, just hoping UPS or whatever service they'll be using to deliver my bleep order doesn't fuck it up and deliver it properly at the due date !

They always seem to be bullshit lazy and don't bother trying to see if I'm home or not and then send it back to the post office warehouse...

Can't wait to know about those ltd edition lottery results thought, really hope to get one, erm, I mean, be allowed to buy one..

What a avatar you got. Love Mussulini such a great guy ;-)

What a avatar you got. Love Mussulini such a great guy ;-)

I know right ? :)

Joking aside, maybe I should change that, good thing people are kind of smart around here...

Why did I preorder mine on amazon, if it only arrives on the 24th, I mean what's the point if record store are most likely gonna have it two days earlier...

Right? I did the same thing thinking

"oh cool, save a few bucks on domestic shipping, might come earlier than international too..."

:cisfor: