IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

Guest bitroast

i think MASTERED is referring to the distinction to the two versions of Marchromt out there... the one on the japanese cd (which i understood was mastered by Mandy Parnell) and the one on Marchromt single (which i understood was mastered by Beau Thomas)

user18081971 says at 0:56:

@user448081686: we both did all the tracks on there, theres no tracks by either of us on our own but mike is gunna re-release it with some solo tracks by both of us from that period i think

Very cool, means even more new tracks!!! I feel like I have died and gone to afx heaven!!!

Guest cult fiction

this may have already been posted but i just saw this on fb:

11822368_10204571905354587_2362368007006

wtf?

where is that from it's not on the sc

tis a forgery methinks, the person he's responding to said nothing on that track that would elicit that response, only asked if he was at a ceephax gig

pw1pn.jpg?w=198&h=252

8148c69afc.png

wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unless you've seen this on SC I don't believe it. it's not there anymore at the moment (probably never has), same as the previous comment about the 800+ tracks.

investigator supreme

hu24pVm.gif

not a thing gets past this guy let me tell you

Edited by triachus

i dont know guys, i've uh, checked the hashtags on that quote, and the watermarkings and file signatures and they all seem to add up to 800 new afex albums

also, the readings on my PKE meter are THROUGH THE ROOF

Guest bitroast

Fuck yessss. i'ma gonna need to a buy a new computer gaming rig to process 800+ drukqs tracks this is too good to be true *throws mobile phone in bin*

8148c69afc.png

wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unless you've seen this on SC I don't believe it. it's not there anymore at the moment (probably never has), same as the previous comment about the 800+ tracks.

i dunno what to tell you man its right there

a02af1fabb.png

My grandad goes to school with Squarepushers sons sister, and he said Aphex is currently cloning himself so that that every member of WATMM gets their very own Rich to sit in the corner and make new, personalised albums every day.

Oh and he said a new EP is out this month, but I reckon he's lying bout that.

8148c69afc.png

wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i dunno what to tell you man its right there

a02af1fabb.png