IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

I wonder why he won't share any Drukqs tracks. Maybe a release?

might be difficult to dig them up if they only exist on a 90s-era computer or hard drive.

thats what i was thinking

He said he wanted to clear out the earliest stuff first.

"Over a 100 Aphex Twin demos, some of which date as far back as the '80s, were uploaded to SoundCloud by James earlier this year.

Read more at http://www.nme.com/news/aphex-twin--2/87061#gMGlQpIRSOsembBq.99"

well no shit, there were over 200 actually. What fucking lazy writers. They don't even mentioned the other two EPs after syro and CCAI and they don't even mention any of the MFM speculation either.

yo guys

and what about that comment he made on shroomdot to this guy that said he heard him play it on his first squarepusher gig in blue note, a bit weird innit?

is it the daddy? maybe he'll start uploading 2

giphy.gif

Concur. Certified baller move.

I keep beginning to type a sentence saying that I'd prefer older/newer/noisy/melodic/whatever, but I just don't. Fuck, I just want to hear these tapes!

Lanner B4 Ardkore: 1990 not the greatest track but worth noting that when i made it, there was no jungle or hardcore, was first to my knowledge and there was no other dance music this fast! the fastest track that came close was by 2 kilos and that was a little afterwards

Guest cult fiction

Hopefully Drukqs era.

It'd be pretty crazy if he was storing Druqks tracks on tapes

I suspect he has far fewer Druqks tracks than any other type, he said himself those were the tracks he spent the most time on(I think that interview was pre-Tuss/Minipops tho)

Even more pedantic you can get 15, 34, 64 minute DATs lol, plus he prob records several mixes of each song so I reckon we're going to get 6 songs and they are all mixes of Untitled-7-Dat-Experiment

Edited by fenton

Guest heath

It's free, vintage, rare unreleased Aphex. I don't care what era given how generous he's being. I'll enjoy them regardless of what era they are from.

Edited by heath

Still digging the AB6 tracks. Really cool, distinct sounds from the others. Also the full title of track 6 needs to be "Step Up to Cornwall (and get knocked the f&%k out!)"

:emotawesomepm9: Good one...