IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

He added 1 more line to the description of "Nqz3 Singing Chaos Montage+6"

I had an album of modular tracks ready in about 2002 but didnt get around to releasing it, most were in the noyzelab interview

Seeing that 228 change to a 230 just made me feel like a kid opening Donkey Kong Country on Xmas morning. Won't be listening to the modular stuff on the way to work or before bed, but definitely appreciate being able to throw on the headphones, light up a smoke and delve into Rich's perverted modular brain. Favourite comment on the new tracks is probably "Obscene phone call from the Clangers", spot on!

Enough is never enough, open the floodgates!!!!

Virtually unlistenable for me personally. He is still my favourite artist ever though and maybe it means some more on their way.

Your fanstatus has been removed indefinitely.

If you're craving another track, umil 25-01 is available as a free download to those who pre-ordered ODS.

Damn, how'd you find that ? Thanks!

The Orphaned Deejay Selek thread. If you pre-ordered with Bleep (not sure about other sites) just sign in and blam!

tharr she be, matey.

need to make a modular playlist with the ones syrobonkers and sc.

100m 3

modular acid

100m 2

acid misc

30 ms short

7z

shroomdot

bike wheel

[the new ones]

am i wrong on any? what am i missing?

Edited by very honest

the standalone bleep page for the Afx - Umil25 track is the first time warp has officially confirmed richard is behind the soundcloud page. Yes, we all knew without a doubt that it was him, but the fact that his label says it really solidifies it eh?

I'm not a huge fan of the Stockhausen-esque modular stuff, but it's great to finally see some more activity on his Soundcloud page!

need to make a modular playlist with the ones syrobonkers and sc.

100m 3

modular acid

100m 2

acid misc

30 ms short

7z

shroomdot

bike wheel

[the new ones]

am i wrong on any? what am i missing?

He said he was going to PM a guy some tracks, have they surfaced yet?

Not a huge deal, but artwork has been added for Simple Slamming on the official SC.

was it in the syrobunkers interview that richard was talking about working on a new logo / "sigil"?

wonder if it's that logo.

AFX ≠ Aphex, I know. but the (A) was on a few Analords and Analogue Bubblebaths.

Edited by jchgf