IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

Guest Joergen

Maybe it's all somekind of puzzle.

We need to get everything sorted and compiled and then he'll release a 1000 track gatefold vinyl compilation !

Shit, I really love the how to science track legend track. He uploaded a couple of tracks from the joyrex tape, maybe he intended to put out an album with those he uploaded ?

Afxmarathon3010wzych

5 years ago i would never imagine living this day,

never !

i though Aphex Twin new releases exitement was from the past, a glory period though.

i'm so hyped

used to have a badly encoded 128kbit version of selected ambient works 85-92, for years I listened to it and when I got a better version it sounded a little too clean at first :)

how to science are awesomeness

hope he gets into drukqs era. afx pls.

I'm confused. What exactly is happening. Is there a bunch of unreleased (well, now released) music I missed? I've been digging around this thread and haven't found much. Thanks everyone for being so great.

So basically we have Analogue Bubbkebath 6

:)

its insane, yesterday I didn't know it existed, now I'm hearing it for free.

its feels like the Beatles just reformed and gave out 8 albums they had recorded but not told anyone about.

its feels like the Beatles just reformed and gave out 8 albums they had recorded but not told anyone about.

John Lennon: "lol I'm not really dead"

George Harrison: "I died for real tho!"