IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

Guest seventm

obvious fake shit that, by using the name aphex twin like that, is borderline criminal

yeah, i was thinking it was most likely some copycat. thought i`d put up the link though cos you hardcore aphex heads will have a better ear for this stuff than me

why would you go to this much effort to fake it????

obvious fake shit that, by using the name aphex twin like that, is borderline criminal

yeah, i was thinking it was most likely some copycat. thought i`d put up the link though cos you hardcore aphex heads will have a better ear for this stuff than me

it`s not me man, i just came found it on the first page of the ambient bit on bandcamp

Guest seventm

it`s not me man, i just came found it on the first page of the ambient bit on bandcamp

no not saying that it was you lol.. but someone has.. just seems a bit sad in the truest sence of the word that someone feels the need to do this. if it is fake

oh man... japan is so crazy...

yeah, dunno if you saw earlier, it's a remix of a Soft Ballet song "Sand Lowe" under his Polygon Window alias on a CD in the 90s. Really fucking lush, Rich always seems to know how to work female vocals into his music so well.

Guest Monsieur Vernierport

Certainly a fake, but I agree with some others in that it's an impressive fake in its dedication to early RDJ style

guarantee this is the person who was asking about his handwriting earlier.

Certainly a fake, but I agree with some others in that it's an impressive fake in its dedication to early RDJ style

oh no it fucking isn't !

In fact I reckon it could be genuine, a change of tactics

Guest seventm

oh no it fucking isn't !

it seems pretty legit to me if im honestt, if not the persons pretty talented with a lot of time on his hands

oh no it fucking isn't !

wouldn't really say I've got "good ears" but it just doesn't sound quite right, maybe my suspicion is skewing my judgement though.

Did a reverse image search of the kid, only thing that came up was http://www.calendartracking.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=925635#p11770543

oh no it fucking isn't !

it seems pretty legit to me if im honestt, if not the persons pretty talented with a lot of time on his hands

it's not rdj :sad:

Guest seventm

oh no it fucking isn't !

wouldn't really say I've got "good ears" but it just doesn't sound quite right, maybe my suspicion is skewing my judgement though.

Did a reverse image search of the kid, only thing that came up was http://www.calendartracking.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=925635#p11770543

when the fist few tracks appeared on soundcloud I was convinced at first but then... same with this Im pretty sure it is happy either way its really nice stuff

when the fist few tracks appeared on soundcloud I was convinced at first but then... same with this Im pretty sure it is happy either way its really nice stuff

yeah, but, probably same old story of pretty nice stuff hindered by cowardly tactics. Been happening since at least the old Kazaa days, nothing new. Like atypic said, really good imitation of style but just missing that something, it's kinda too "box ticking"? I'm really bad at articulating this sort of thing.

Guest seventm

yeah, but, probably same old story of pretty nice stuff hindered by cowardly tactics. Been happening since at least the old Kazaa days, nothing new. Like atypic said, really good imitation of style but just missing that something, it's kinda too "box ticking"? I'm really bad at articulating this sort of thing.

yeah fair points, just freaks me out that someone would go to this effort is all, there is so many tracks, but yeah get the box ticking thought

Edited by seventm

oh man... japan is so crazy...

yeah, dunno if you saw earlier, it's a remix of a Soft Ballet song "Sand Lowe" under his Polygon Window alias on a CD in the 90s. Really fucking lush, Rich always seems to know how to work female vocals into his music so well.

That track really hit me. Love tons of the collection but Japan is something else.

i'm surprised that people haven't heard Japan before (Sand Lowe track). It's been out for 22 years now!

regardless, i think its up there as one of his best tracks.

Edited by B1000

Guest Monsieur Vernierport

I've had major feelings the Bandcamp stuff is 4real since first listen. Too damned good and too much of it. Also the timing of it all fits in. POssibly recent stuff in there with an old take on things. Time will tell.

Just a heads up: when organizing these the 'Window Peeper' track from the Noyzelab interview tracks could be included too. Since it was tagged as being from the Llannerlog studio and made in 1988, it fits right with the other tracks. It was also uploaded with a specific # (5 Window Peeper).

Weren't there more Noyzelab interview tracks that could be included?

AFX - spectrum 48k beats1q ?

I've had major feelings the Bandcamp stuff is 4real since first listen. Too damned good and too much of it. Also the timing of it all fits in. POssibly recent stuff in there with an old take on things. Time will tell.

you're either an idiot for ignoring everyones comments on how its fake or you are desperately trying to push fake shit that you've put up yourself

fuck off x2

I haven't listened to them yet, but in any case you should take it to the debunkery thread instead of insisting in this thread, that's just going to piss people off eventually.

Oh wait, looks like it has already while I was typing this post. :smile:

I haven't listened to them yet, but in any case you should take it to the debunkery thread instead of insisting in this thread, that's just going to piss people off eventually.

u wanna piece o me too? :catrage:

sorry, sorry, im still in alpha male mode

u wanna piece o me too? :catrage:

sorry, sorry, im still in alpha male mode

:catbed:

its great to just walk around with headphones listening to these

I was blaring them out of my speakers at first but quickly went back to headphones to appreciate them a little more, most of his output has always seemed more suited for cans imo. I think SAW 85-92 is the only album I play mostly from my speakers.