IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

so doe the track ThnxU4letinMeStyWitU really have that die antwood girl on it? (yolandi)

or is it an old track he let her add some shit vocals 2 ?

someone please answer this - as this would make it the most recent track if true :O lost the discussion about this during the first 50ish pages

Edited by B1000

I got a lot of 'Content Not Available' messages in my attempts to download (new work laptop, IE, dreadful) so figured 'fuck it' and recorded it all realtime in my little studio. Enjoyed every second of it. Is there an SC downloader that works on IE? I've been a Firefox user for years but this new laptop doesn't seem to like it.

http://streampocket.com/

also why not dwlnd chrome/firefox? fuck IE

you cant download them by default

Posted Today, 07:39 PM

B1000, on 30 Jan 2015 - 7:12 PM, said:snapback.png

so doe the track ThnxU4letinMeStyWitU really have that die antwood girl on it? (yolandi)

someone please answer this - as this would make it the most recent track if true :O

------------------------------------------------------------------

i dont think its yolandi

just a typical little anime princess from marmelade kingdom voice

wa this post fuqed

Edited by Mag

someone please answer this - as this would make it the most recent track if true :O lost the discussion about this during the first 50ish pages

Doesn't sound like her at all.

Yeah those Caustic Window tracks are strewn with pitch-shifted samples, its a coincidence it sounds similar to her voice.

Tbh it doesnt sound like hes gone back to these tracks at all apart from digitising them and uploading them.

Yeah those Caustic Window tracks are strewn with pitch-shifted samples, its a coincidence it sounds similar to her voice.

Tbh it doesnt sound like hes gone back to these tracks at all apart from digitising them and uploading them.

ah ok good to know - i was judging why he would add anyone to these tracks

Now back 2 the tunes :music:

Edited by B1000

she would have been less than 10 years old you dolts

wH60kSB.jpg

That Weber-dude at FB ; he is really something LOL :-)

i really don't like her.

she kind of scares me. Her eyes and her mouth are really really big. Alien or something

wH60kSB.jpg

That Weber-dude at FB ; he is really something LOL :-)

i really don't like her.

she kind of scares me. Her eyes and her mouth are really really big. Alien or something

and dont forget the nose!!! i guess it's same thing as with Julia Roberts. She's so weird people actually like it

btw who is she?

on second thoght...i dont care

Gotta love how websites such as NME have barely reported on this.

I'm sure it'd be a completely different situation if 100+ Arctic Monkeys or Kasabian tracks were to surface.

Fuck music journalism. Fuck it in the nostrils.

Hah, yeah I read your sentiments. But think about it, do you really want the NME website reporting on this? I'd rather they stayed well away from it imo, but I know what you mean. TBH I think all this would go way over your head unless you're a die hard. And we are all die hards!

Anybody else just reached the weekend and can finally start wrapping their heads around this? Three days catching up starts from now!!!

:music:

The Google Doc says the Peel session tracks were 1992, but I thought they were 1995. Confirm?

They were 95.

The previous Peel Session was 92 where he played Italic Eyeball, and Blue Calx.

theyres probably gonna be a few errors on there

and quite a bit of personal conjecture about that 'album/ep closest to' field as well.

couldn't get that damn mediafire file to work,

but give this a try-

Dixons Theft -mooow (4:52)

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/0h42gtlsfh5xnn4/AAD6A7jjuODMUWvddJB9U-Hpa?dl=0

Oh Thanks! ;-)

couldn't get that damn mediafire file to work,

but give this a try-

Dixons Theft -mooow (4:52)

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/0h42gtlsfh5xnn4/AAD6A7jjuODMUWvddJB9U-Hpa?dl=0

yes it is glitched at 3:55, but thank you

Cool, i'll go at 3:55 directly to listen it! lol :spiteful:

21 Vtmn2 sounds so fresh

doesn't like it was made in the early 90s at all

those synths sound so Arpanet/Zwischenwelt mid-00's Gerald Donald sound its crazy.

yeah, the synth used sounds like the track it could have been written during the Analord phase. Another example of RDJ doing amazing stuff so early on.

Just listened to Japan in the car (decent sound system) sounds insane. Highly recommend. The bass is much more gigantic than I thought and it seems mastered (??) Really comes alive on a sound system unlike a lot of these for obvious reason (super old, unmastered etc.)