IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

No it did't leak it's the music the two gangstas play in the intro of the Windowlicker video. It's a very cool hip-hop version of Windowlicker with some sick scratching.

Ohhh shit, i never paid much attention to that... HAHA real cool, thanks!

Orions_Belte_3_-_V_681006a.jpg?chk=DDEE4

I love that film!

The human being is a hoax btw. It's actually something the CIA made up. We don't exist. Also, WATMM is a hoax. And RDJ is a hoax too. Also, poverty doesn't exist. It's just a hoax. Blah blah blah

I wonder what is the year-long track he is on about. Definitely something off Tuss or Syro, maybe Analord 10, those works are more technical achievements than music! :D

Edited by slate

I wonder what is the year-long track he is on about. Definitely something off Tuss or Syro, maybe Analord 10, those works are more technical achievements than music! :D

in an interview for a dutch magazine he said that it took him a year to finnish the track minipops

Autism diagnosis rates increasing since 1975 doesn't mean the rate of people actually having autism has increased since 1975, just that awareness of mental health issues has been substantially improved over the years.

XuDTyREu.jpeg

lol tell it to rich

justin case you better get all files from sounclown if you still havent got em. fast. really. <3 you.

ze best ideems community there is!

he maybe stole my prof picture but soon he will steal all your bonus musics as well!

dont let him do it or he will do it!

all the acid to you goys

lol ^

always tought it was some rusty trombone

lol.

user18081971 says at 3:30:

@ivan-ooze-6: it was a whip i made in an empty room of my mates after he moved out, so had a nice metalic reverb sound on it

Good job on getting Richard to reveal this story. Now all I can picture is Richard in an empty room whirling a whip over his head before fully extending his lead foot forward and violently cracking a whip at a little sampler standing on a barren, wood floor under the flicker of cold, fluorescent lighting. Repeatedly. For hours on end.