IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

I've never had any close friends I've lost because of a grudge. (just like kinda friends a long time ago) so I wonder how it feels.

i dropped a friend for a number of years due to being majorly fucked around in a deep way multiple times, it was last straw. He was a close friend, lived with him in multiple share houses, it was painful but the divorce was required, as is his way, he was oblivious and unrepentant, it's a strange arrogance though, not mean spirited, just completely clueless. I reconnected a few years later, but i'm hermit like now so don't see many peepas at all, heh, so therefore he hasn't been given a chance to annoy me, or fail at a deep level.

nwae, at that comment if it's not joost a shoop. awww, good on 'im. Those brewseki's will bring them together.

I've never had any close friends I've lost because of a grudge. (just like kinda friends a long time ago) so I wonder how it feels.

i dropped a friend for a number of years due to being majorly fucked around in a deep way multiple times, it was last straw. He was a close friend, lived with him in multiple share houses, it was painful but the divorce was required, as is his way, he was oblivious and unrepentant, it's a strange arrogance though, not mean spirited, just completely clueless. I reconnected a few years later, but i'm hermit like now so don't see many peepas at all, heh, so therefore he hasn't been given a chance to annoy me, or fail at a deep level.

nwae, at that comment if it's not joost a shoop. awww, good on 'im. Those brewseki's will bring them together.

Oh didn't see this. I do get you on the clueless bit. Now that I think about it I have 2 old girlfriends that I don't talk to anymore, kind of because of a grudge. hehe so maybe I do know. Looking back I feel like one was slightly sociopathic. Maybe I'll reconnect with them again someday, but there really is no reason to.

Nqz3 Singing Chaos Montage+6 is back up. God, I almost had a heart attack when I saw 247 tracks.

Same here, seeing 247 but no new track...

Does this mean you can upload tracks on SC without making them public? Otherwise it would've had to be first in the list of Tracks, right?

Nqz3 Singing Chaos Montage+6 is back up. God, I almost had a heart attack when I saw 247 tracks.

Same here, seeing 247 but no new track...

Does this mean you can upload tracks on SC without making them public? Otherwise it would've had to be first in the list of Tracks, right?

Yes, you can make tunes private, removing them from your list and requiring another link to view them.

oh man, just saw the youtube link to the vaccine - autism video. did anyone watch the whole thing? i've heard this canard before. what a drag. AFX noooo!!!!!!!!!!

i didn't have the heart to look at the rotchschild thing because those things are typically one click away from some venomous anti-semitism. sigh. i suppose i should sack up and look at what my favorite artist is posting. even if this is all an act, it's not a very funny one.

Edited by coolandfrank

oh man, just saw the youtube link to the vaccine - autism video. did anyone watch the whole thing? i've heard this canard before. what a drag. AFX noooo!!!!!!!!!!

i didn't have the heart to look at the rotchschild thing because those things are typically one click away from some venomous anti-semitism. sigh. i suppose i should sack up and look at what my favorite artist is posting. even if this is all an act, it's not a very funny one.

yeah, disappointing. saw Wakefield's stupid face and turned it off in disgust, what a cunt that guy is. there are certain conspiracy theories that are all fun and games, and believing them doesn't really do anyone any harm. anti-vax bullshit is definitely not one of them though.

Yeah I actually had a little conversation the other day with him about GM foods. Didn't go well. Not because of him, but because of other people who agreed with him. For some reason they were quick to devolve into telling me to STFU which isn't very nice don't you think?

Seems like SoundCloud blocked the Chrome browser SoundCloud downloader extension recently. Anybody know anything more?

if you use chrome -

go to a page with the track you want, but don't play it yet

right click - inspect element (anywhere)

go to network

in the "filter", put in mp3

hit play on the track

the track will appear in the list, usually named with random letters and numbers

double click on it

it'll open in a new window

right click on the player > save as

Seems like SoundCloud blocked the Chrome browser SoundCloud downloader extension recently. Anybody know anything more?

if you use chrome -

go to network

hit play on the track

the track will appear in the list, usually named with random letters and numbers

double click on it

Edited by triachus

if you use chrome -

go to network

hit play on the track

double click on it

Cool thanks. But I think just using one of the auto-convert websites is easier.

if you use chrome -

go to network

hit play on the track

double click on it

Cool thanks. But I think just using one of the auto-convert websites is easier.

Going to put this out there again

Just put in the link to the artist/playlist and hit Sync

Soundcloud Playlist Downloader