IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

It's not like he's releasing albums called "Orphaned Illuminati Fluoride Conspiracy" or sampling David Icke speeches (though he could be and I'd probably be none the wiser), so it should be pretty easy to just ignore the few links he pops onto the corner of his SC page if you ask me. I treat conspiracies the same as I treat Religion - I don't know the answers, and I don't believe many other people do either, so I'll just keep absorbing different points of view to make a great big Opinion Pie and then chew on it for a while.

Anyway, there's got to be some reason for the SC deletions, just a shame he hasn't hinted at it in the comments. Could be just getting drunk on cider every day and angrily deleting songs he's not happy with, could be trolling us, could be an order from above that he doesn't particularly talk about. You can't handle the truth! But I can, so hope he lets us know soon.

Dictators lie , they do not free the people!

Do not give your souls to these men, who want to drill you, diet you, treat you like cannon fire.

We are not machine men WE ARE MEN .

God is not in one man nor a group of men

He is in all men

Amen.

Dictators lie , they do not free the people!

Do not give your souls to these men, who want to drill you, diet you, treat you like cannon fire.

We are not machine men WE ARE MEN .

God is not in one man nor a group of men

He is in all men

Amen.

hi richard

Damn. All this conspiracy foolery broke my complex algorithm for indirectly determining new tracks had been posted. Now I have to calibrate it for 911 tomfoolery.

Btw, tomfoolery is not a conscious effort to tie Jenkinson into the mix. Although, after this remark, I can't say I haven't.

Guest Atom Dowry Firth

I love reading conspiracy theories, and I love listening to new unreleased aphex, so its just convenient that I can get both from his soundcloud ;)

Word. lol@ people getting angry about it

That metabunk site is interesting too, cheers

911 was an inside job though. what's worse than people not knowing or denying it is that a few more years and nobody will even care...

:(

appreciate you being open about it, seriously. for some reason people here think I'm the only truther on the board.

yeah i'm talking about you Dr. Lopez

its interesting to me though how many people share our feelings who aren't comfortable talking about it publicly, especially on the board. I get private messages here and on facebook all the time from people who feel similar to us (who for one reason or another don't talk about it here).

Edited by John Ehrlichman

At the end of the day both governments and conspiracy theorists string together facts that conveniently suit their arguments. The truth is always more complex and the world too chaotic to ever grasp fully. Keep an open mind, expose ur self to as many different opinions as possible and never assume you know everything about anything. Now bring on that afx acid!

Btw if anyone's interested this is a pretty good site for debunks, quite a lot on chemtrails.

https://www.metabunk.org/

some decent stuff on here, i especially liked this one https://www.metabunk.org/debunked-cyberberkut-video-supposedly-showing-staged-isis-beheading-of-foley.t6520/

dude spent a shit load of time working on this, way more than i did haha

i did a pretty similar debunking of that Cyberberkut fake ISIS video here

normally if a website like this was filled with shit about how Russians spread disinfo or whatever I would be very suspicious of it, id probably have to see the way they approach 9/11 to be able to give it a full/fair shake.

Edited by John Ehrlichman

It's crazy how in this day and age, the truths behind the events and conspiracies such as the ones Rich mentioned are so far removed from reality, behind layers and layers of politics, years and years of privacy and secrecy, its mind-boggling. For the average person like me, it feels like what is really going on belongs to another world, we live on a planet SO far from being anything close to transparent, it sometimes gets scarily opaque. I find the best course of action is to stick with my folder of 252 tracks that Rich has given us, and the other countless albums and music that really helps you anchor down and feel content and happy. Thanks to everyone who makes this great music! :)

Btw if anyone's interested this is a pretty good site for debunks, quite a lot on chemtrails.

https://www.metabunk.org/

some decent stuff on here, i especially liked this one https://www.metabunk.org/debunked-cyberberkut-video-supposedly-showing-staged-isis-beheading-of-foley.t6520/

dude spent a shit load of time working on this, way more than i did haha

i did a pretty similar debunking of that Cyberberkut fake ISIS video here

normally if a website like this was filled with shit about how Russians spread disinfo or whatever I would be very suspicious of it, id probably have to see the way they approach 9/11 to be able to give it a full/fair shake.

Now don't get me wrong because I believe in almost EVERYTHING but wtf are you on about with that hoax debunking?

It's like me finding a video of you talking about something else in a different room at a different point in your life and saying 'these are clearly not the same person'.

Would you like a list of the reasons why that video is not a hoax?

Edited by fenton

https://www.metabunk.org/tube-like-objects-on-back-of-wing-static-wicks-static-dischargers.t6674/

Check out how this bunch of 'debunkers' are on hand to turn up with a load of 'facts' and handy photos, like, within days of a completely out of the blue conspiracy theory dropping.

Classic OPSEC.

I can't believe people don't believe this shit.

https://www.metabunk.org/tube-like-objects-on-back-of-wing-static-wicks-static-dischargers.t6674/

Check out how this bunch of 'debunkers' are on hand to turn up with a load of 'facts' and handy photos, like, within days of a completely out of the blue conspiracy theory dropping.

Classic OPSEC.

I can't believe people don't believe this shit.

Wouldn't every aeronautical engineer need to be in on it?