IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

Everyone's still talking about conspiracy theories?

watmm y ;_;

No not everyone

Conspiriacy theories are pretty interesting in small doses, but seem mainly for people who don't get enough fresh air or exercise

Edited by beerwolf

The Sandy Hook school changed its security protocol days before the attack.

How do you explain that!

This is incontrovertible evidence

Wake up and smell the nanothermite, sheeple!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Guest Atom Dowry Firth

That Back to the Future vid is up there with 'Was Jimmy Savile a Wizard'

I want to meet a Truther that says 'I'm not sure what happened...but this looks suspicious'

Hey what's up how are you

Timothy--

How do you explain Sandy Hook changing its security protocol immediately before the attack?

Isn't the only reasonable conclusion that Sandy Hook was a false flag?

(The same with the buildings taking out insurance immediately before 9/11)

I mean right? How else could one one explain these things?

Edited by LimpyLoo

Last night I had two amazing coincidences (staying at the Hilton, btw).

Number 1 I was feeling sleepy and needed a nap before waking up to go see Sicario ... set an alarm for 17:45 (just about enough time for me to make it to the cinema and nodded off.

Then I woke up at 17:44 just in time to sit up and get to the alarm before it made a load of noise.

Then I set another alarm for 10 minutes and went to go 'get ready' (I was really tired and while being sleep deprived makes coincidences more apparent- I was also aware when I am tired I miss deadlines wildly.) and somewhen during this gap put on Venetian Snares 'Smersonality') this was epic and I danced around a lot. And the second it finished (right down to a millisecond I guess) I went over to turn it off before it looped prescising when the mp3 stopped. PRECISELY.

Stuff like that is annoying as it makes you think not only are we living in a simulation or a fake ass film where you are the protagonist. But also that idea is horrible.

you should read philip k dick's "time out of joint" if you haven't yet.

hey thx was just trying to decide on new PKD to read.

Guest Atom Dowry Firth

Timothy--

How do you explain Sandy Hook changing its security protocol immediately before the attack?

Isn't the only reasonable conclusion that Sandy Hook was a false flag?

(The same with the buildings taking out insurance immediately before 9/11)

I mean right? How else could one one explain these things?

I'm not sure what happened...but this looks suspicious

I want to meet a Truther that says 'I'm not sure what happened...but this looks suspicious'

Because otherwise I just don't trust their judgement

you've probably already met a lot of people like this, and why don't you just use your own judgement instead of being so reactionary about what truthers believe? If you don't think the fact that Bush administration wanted zero investigation of 9/11 is suspicious, that's your prerogative.

Because otherwise I just don't trust their judgement

you've probably already met a lot of people like this, and why don't you just use your own judgement instead of being so reactionary about what truthers believe? If you don't think the fact that Bush administration wanted zero investigation of 9/11 is suspicious, that's your prerogative.

You've hit on my exact point:

The fact that it looks suspicious tells you nothing

You would expect certain things to look suspicious even when nothing is in fact suspicious

Again, I implore you to read up on 'p-values'

The whole idea is that the null hypothesis (e.g. Sandy Hoax was NOT a hoax) will ALWAYS produce suspicious-looking evidence (e.g. security protocol changed days before shooting)

You literally proved my point about not understanding 'p-values'

Farr browsing the internet on his tablet there while lying naked on the couch watching Gotham. Goes to a commercial break, nude lump of flesh types a message about hiding links. He'll post these links up in his next thread in 3 hours. This is Rubin's world and it's a bridge too far.