IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

indulin, why u think its pusher? he played it live a lot? sounds more apex to me...tune can be made by both of them but i think breaks is very apex i dont remember pusher with that kind of breaks

he's playing that track and a lot of similar stuff in this show. saying at the beginning: "was digging in my archives and pulled out a lot of unreleased stuff for you tonight"

Well, here's hope that Squarepusher does the same thing. The one Richard plays is different than this one (and I like it more).

Slight heart attack when I awoke this morning to find that the user account location had changed (He's pulled the lot! I cried) only to find it's still there.

So it says he's a 'Pro Unlimited' account user ... does that mean he can enable hi-res downloads if he wants now? :smile:

indulin, why u think its pusher? he played it live a lot? sounds more apex to me...tune can be made by both of them but i think breaks is very apex i dont remember pusher with that kind of breaks

he's playing that track and a lot of similar stuff in this show. saying at the beginning: "was digging in my archives and pulled out a lot of unreleased stuff for you tonight"

Well, here's hope that Squarepusher does the same thing. The one Richard plays is different than this one (and I like it more).

lol it's the same, tom just plays over it with his bass guitar ^^

indulin ah ok seems legit, thx. great track actually. i hope pusher also "inspires" and publishes shitload of his back catalogue as well, i need that track in quality

adskjfagvbsdkvbhaskdjgviasdhfgvdonkeyrubarb

Edited by Mag

indulin ah ok seems legit, thx. great track actually. i hope pusher also "inspires" and publishes shitload of his back catalogue as well, i need that track in quality

definitely! one of the greatest acid lines ever :-)

Yeah and I think he has some great stuff too, that he keeps.

now my only hope is that this inspires other artists to release their back catalog...

I think it's much easier to do this when you are a millionaire. You can sit at home, give years of your work for free, receive nothing in return and still pay the bills. I don't think people like Luke Vibert could afford giving their material for free, just for fun.

Yeah and I think he has some great stuff too, that he keeps.

Indeed, his stereotype era stuff is mental.

now my only hope is that this inspires other artists to release their back catalog...

I think it's much easier to do this when you are a millionaire. You can sit at home, give years of your work for free, receive nothing in return and still pay the bills. I don't think people like Luke Vibert could afford giving their material for free, just for fun.
lets kick start it

edit:

I refuse to post any positive remarks until we get some SAWII leftovers.

lol have you even heard the donkey rhubarb remix? this is the bestest shit ever Edited by MIXL2

So it says he's a 'Pro Unlimited' account user ... does that mean he can enable hi-res downloads if he wants now? :smile:

i think the way soundcloud works is you put up a wave or a 320mp3 as your source file, and only if you enable downloads can the user actually grab that source file, otherwise with a ripper program like jdownloader it just takes Soundcloud's converted stream and rips that (which i believe is always at 128kbps no matter what the source)