IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

that account is probably managed by the warp team tho isn't it?

That's my understanding, yes.

Probably both Warp and AFX as he posts descriptions and comments with that account too. The last track had "recorded to nagra iv-s on 5" tape.", don't think that's Warp's doing.

+ What Ivan said.

Man, I had a super realistic dream last night where I saw a list of current projects written by RDJ, kind of like still in the works, awaiting mastering, and there was a "done" list that included five releases, MFM, Cheetah EP, another EP, and I don't remember what else. It was very exciting...bummed to come on here realizing it wasn't real.

Man, I had a super realistic dream last night where I saw a list of current projects written by RDJ, kind of like still in the works, awaiting mastering, and there was a "done" list that included five releases, MFM, Cheetah EP, another EP, and I don't remember what else. It was very exciting...bummed to come on here realizing it wasn't real.

Maybe Dickie was using his Melodies From Mars to transmit messages from the near future into your brain

For some reason I am most excited about the Cheetah EP. Assuming it's still a plan. He hasn't said anything. He might be done releasing stuff for a while. He might be out of his 'releasing mood' he's said he was in. Hopefully he releases that EvoAva EP, but idk maybe not.

how do you get such specific dreams? all i get is dreams about peeing, which usually ends up with me wetting my bed in sleep. :(

how do you get such specific dreams? all i get is dreams about peeing, which usually ends up with me wetting my bed in sleep. :(

I regularly have very specific dreams. This is a classic dream (I am a video game lawyer) I had once. I got the PS5 and I was super excited about it. It had all the unboxing, setting it up, plugging it in, logging in with my account. But then it displayed a license/terms of service, and the rest of the dream was spent literally reviewing the legal terms.

Had a similar dream not too long ago about erik jongs stuff going up on bandcamp with the same black cover art and having my favorite track as the last one on the tracklist.

I listened through them and then woke up feeling like something was taken from me.

i had a dream where RDJ was my father and he visited me in my city with his new wife. they were traveling on a van. he said to prepare for the new stuff in vein of ab3. it was ~2 yrs after my parents divorced and half year before rephlex started to release analords. i was firmly sitting on speed, e's and so on at this period of time. i saw this dream while sleeping after long marathon.

1 year later, after i listened to pitcard for the first time, i started return back to proper life. i found new job, i started to decrease PEA's usage gradually (but not THC and tryptamines) and finally i restored relationship with my wifey

Edited by telefunken