IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

We've got tracks from that dump that we would never have attributed to him.

yep

Actually do not agree with this...

To me this is perfectly Aphex... the drums remind me of AB tracks, the melodies on this are so fucking great remind me of rdj album and AB ep's (like for instance AB5's A1 track), melodies that bring vast horizons visions to my mind every single time...

Maybe the only thing is the minimalistic approach to the song that could be doubted (and even this wouldn't be that surprising since at the time he was making music with Glass) about but other than that... It's pure Aphex genius.

We've got tracks from that dump that we would never have attributed to him.

yep

Actually do not agree with this...

To me this is perfectly Aphex... the drums remind me of AB tracks, the melodies on this are so fucking great remind me of rdj album and AB ep's (like for instance AB5's A1 track), melodies that bring vast horizons visions to my mind every single time...

Maybe the only thing is the minimalistic approach to the song that could be doubted (and even this wouldn't be that surprising since at the time he was making music with Glass) about but other than that... It's pure Aphex genius.

Yep this one is clearly aphex style ! my fav of the dump by the way !

Someone fucked up the spreadsheet about all the tracks on here, and there's some tab called 'Sheet25' that just says "Stop Illegally giving out songs".

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11ouNaaVrNp60Ib34Kp0TO1n1XSc7-9DvfiZ9ZiTiD2c/htmlview?usp=sharing&sle=true#

Did anyone manage to make a back up? There was a lot of great info on there...

Someone fucked up the spreadsheet about all the tracks on here, and there's some tab called 'Sheet25' that just says "Stop Illegally giving out songs".

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11ouNaaVrNp60Ib34Kp0TO1n1XSc7-9DvfiZ9ZiTiD2c/htmlview?usp=sharing&sle=true#

jsmcpn has one in his mega folder.

I wonder what sort of saddo does that. It is up to Rich if he wants to give away his songs.

Good eye. Some shut-in actually took the time to manually delete all the sheets. Shut-in, you're banned from your Mom's basement until you shave your neck. It was the March 2 edit. The original author/owner can revert to the Feb 28 revision. I've got a backup from late last year, but it's missing the last few tracks of course and any edits in the other sheets.

Good eye. Some shut-in actually took the time to manually delete all the sheets. Shut-in, you're banned from your Mom's basement until you shave your neck. It was the March 2 edit. The original author/owner can revert to the Feb 28 revision. I've got a backup from late last year, but it's missing the last few tracks of course and any edits in the other sheets.

You literally have two neckbeards as your avatar man. It's the neckbeards that build the world. That meme has to die.

/"omg, next dleet'll be defending the trilby"

Not that I have a problem with the rest of your statement. Would have been fukt over by some publishing people probs, they pay ppl to wreck shit like this.

maybe afx bro was like

Funnily enough, legend has it he performed at that festival that year but his show was literally disconnected because he signed the contract for the gig with a false name (Richard Flabbychucks).

But not everyone was, well, ecstatic about Ravestock. In the days before the event there were rumblings on the Internet that the organizers were out to commercialize and exploit techno, charges that were reminiscent of those thrown at Woodstock '94 as a whole. And Richard James, a k a Aphex Twin, claims that when promoters discovered he had affixed a fake name to the contract he had signed five before going on, which reportedly gave PolyGram all rights to his performance, they pulled the plug after only a half-hour. "That was the last live show I'm ever gonna do," James said. But Paul Hartnoll of Orbital said, "It was just a really friendly, positive sort of atmosphere. I wasn't sure that was going to happen, because it's a lot of people that hadn't seen that sort of thing.

Aphex Twin's performance was cut short when promoters 'disconnected' him midshow for forging his signature on a contract, which would forfeit the rights to his performance.

For the record, he signed the contract "Richard Flabbychucks"

Funnily enough, legend has it he performed at that festival that year but his show was literally disconnected because he signed the contract for the gig with a false name (Richard Flabbychucks).

nice trick in theory, but from the legal dictionary:

Variations between the signature and the name appearing in the body of the instrument do not automatically invalidate the instrument.

In the absence of a statutory prohibition, an individual can use any character, symbol, figure, or designation he wishes to adopt as a signature, and if he uses it as a substitute for his name, he is bound by it.

For example, if a contract refers to "William Jones" but Jones signs his name "Bill Jones," the contract is still enforceable against him.

An individual can also use a fictitious name or the name of a business firm. A signature might also be adequate to validate an instrument even if it is virtually illegible. The entire name does not have to be written, and the inclusion of a middle name is not significant.

Edited by jchgf

so did anyone else get blue balls from all those albums Richard hinted at during the sc?

SAW 1.5

SAW re-release

SAW 3? maybe, I can't remember

Sosw 2

piano album

cheetah ep

mfm

drukqs 2 (same track titles, different tracks)

modular album (didn't say he would re-release it, but mentioned it (along with phlegm ep))

I could be forgetting some... but still ^^^^ wtf Richard :DD