IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

The Audeze LCD 2 are really the nicest open back Headphones you can get, had them for a while (990€) , but sold them because I'm not rich. If I someday will have again 900 euros and dunno what to do with them, I'll definitely buy them again. Dont care about LCD 3 or LCD 4 (I tried them both and IMHO it is not worth the 1000€ more)

Highly recommended for those who are restricted to making/listening to music on headphones (cause of shit neighbours or sth else).

Oh man, you remembered me how great these cans are and now I'm looking on ebay for used ones again. (makes no sense, i got no money, hahaha)

Hi, this is my first post. Been following the SC dump since the start and checking here for news.

I remember Richard saying that he'd had a lot of requests for headphone recommendations and he mentioned some that he thought were the best for making music with. Does anyone remember the make/model? It was one I'd never heard of before.

Cheers

He claims to use Sony MDR-7510 and some type of Audeze Headphones with the price tag of 999999.99GBP :music:

Yes, it was the Audeze, thanks! Looks like I won't be buying those anytime soon... The Sonys look all right though.

sometimes things gt a bit boring and u hv to find other things to do fr awhile tht r nt so boring, and thn maybe u do th old thngs again..

Hold on. Are YOU Richard?

I can emphatically state that Redruth is NOT Richard. He's somebody though...

as opposed to nobody?

"I can emphatically state..."

First had to get past my personal bias of reading a disfigured empathy. Then wondered about this elaborate way to emphasize a simple point. It's like throwing candy into a room, to cover up the fact that someone just dropped a fart.

If you cryptically mention BoC and end a sentence in this fashion you too can post like Joyrex...

He doesn't have to pretend if he knows something about BoC or not. He is not the only one on this forum who has acces to certain info...

Edited by triachus

Hi, this is my first post. Been following the SC dump since the start and checking here for news.

I remember Richard saying that he'd had a lot of requests for headphone recommendations and he mentioned some that he thought were the best for making music with. Does anyone remember the make/model? It was one I'd never heard of before.

Cheers

He claims to use Sony MDR-7510 and some type of Audeze Headphones with the price tag of 999999.99GBP :music:

Yes, it was the Audeze, thanks! Looks like I won't be buying those anytime soon... The Sonys look all right though.

From Syrobonkers interview:

With Syro, some of it sounds best on cans as i made most of it with phonz which I love doing [sony 7510's, tracks 6,7,8,9,11 to be precise]

With the phoney7510's, they do translate extremely well, they're not the best pair of headphones for listening to music but to write/mix on, ive never heard anything as good as those yet, and I've heard a lot of em, not all but a lot, most, so mabe better ones out there.

ya in regard to the playlists: is there a version of the googledoc that hasnt been fucked? (wish it still said "stop illegally giving out songs" tho . lol)