IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

... I'm bored so time to make something up...

Oh guys did you see all that geeetar music aphex is posting to his guitar music soundcloud account, deleterboy?

that would be hillarilol. /gets up to have shower after mowing lawn then spending half an hour composing a couple of posts rather than drinking the coffee and pan chocolat that he got for himself as a reward for mowing, fucking mowing, i should just be able to angrily stare at the blades of grass and they'll meekly stay at the right height. Of course this might take longer than the actual mowing. Perhaps if i construct a large representation of my eyes, to stare at the lawn, this will do the job for me. With the added bonus of freaking my neighbours out. [-;

/dleet doesn't muck around when he wastes time, there's always another line leading to another line going on down the line

Oh guys did you see all that geeetar music aphex is posting to his guitar music soundcloud account, deleterboy?

that would be hillarilol. /gets up to have shower after mowing lawn then spending half an hour composing a couple of posts rather than drinking the coffee and pan chocolat that he got for himself as a reward for mowing, fucking mowing, i should just be able to angrily stare at the blades of grass and they'll meekly stay at the right height. Of course this might take longer than the actual mowing. Perhaps if i construct a large representation of my eyes, to stare at the lawn, this will do the job for me. With the added bonus of freaking my neighbours out. [-;

/dleet doesn't muck around when he wastes time, there's always another line leading to another line going on down the line

enjoyed this post :)

There's never enough lines

I had a dream where nobody posted in this thread until there was actually something meaningful to discuss...

Try the jaiPaul thread on kanyetothe, cept the admin wouldn't never go near that thread, he just lets all the users moan there's no interesting posts being made.

Generally consensus is, any posts is good posts.

You know I was just thinking, I was imagining 8 Utopia in my mind and I thought, this soundcloud thing is a once in a lifetime kind of thing, Richard pulled out all the freakin stops for us

I'm also listening to syrobonkers interview tracks, and even that was off the chain: early fenix funk, synthacon, spectrum beats, some really hot shit on there, and that was the appetizer

so rad

but it makes me wonder... what WAS the new shit gonna be...? Any guesses? :tongue:

You know I was just thinking, I was imagining 8 Utopia in my mind and I thought, this soundcloud thing is a once in a lifetime kind of thing, Richard pulled out all the freakin stops for us

I'm also listening to syrobonkers interview tracks, and even that was off the chain: early fenix funk, synthacon, spectrum beats, some really hot shit on there, and that was the appetizer

so rad

but it makes me wonder... what WAS the new shit gonna be...? Any guesses? :tongue:

Well the "Guess what the new shit is" thread has been closed exactly one year ago...I guess we'll never know :shrug: