IGNORED

Comedian Recommendations

Danny O Flannagin

Guest chunky

on bbc there was an british/indian comedy, one guy had the catchphrase 'kiss my chuddies'. cant remember their real names because they ended up on eastenders as the postman and his overbearing wife.

lee evans, he's just for laughs.

bill hicks dated quite badly, too much political stuff. I WANT YOU TO GO FIND A F SOUL, who remembers that live show with the drunk girl.

on bbc there was an british/indian comedy, one guy had the catchphrase 'kiss my chuddies'. cant remember their real names because they ended up on eastenders as the postman and his overbearing wife.

Goodness gracious me

• 5 weeks later...

yeah i dig ari stuff, seen two specials that have made me laugh a lot. his show This is Not Happening is great too, Diaz, duncan trussel, Maron, Ari, joe rogan etc etc etc..

holy fuck this guy makes me laugh. his other two stories are killer. love his style and delivery

Big Jay landed a 1-hour special on comedy central slated for later this year that I'm really looking forward to. I'm only really familiar with him through hearing him on podcasts, a handful of clips I've seen on youtube, and the "this is not happening" clips, which were great. Apparently he has some crowd-work album(s) out but I haven't heard them yet. Overall he seems like a naturally funny guy.

I don't know much about comedy, but of the few comedians I know and love most have been mentioned here (Mitch Hedberg, Bill Hicks, Dave Chappelle, ...).

Been meaning to check out some more Carlin for the longest time as I like what little I've heard but never investigated further. Richard Pryor, too.

Has no-one mentioned Norm Macdonald though? I admit that I'd struggle to explain what's so funny about him myself but I can't be the only one who thinks he is or was hilarious surely.

Saw Stewart Lee's new show in Edinburgh the other week, was the first day of a one-month run, so some of the material was a bit rough around the edges, but the first half killed, not as good as the last time I saw him which was towards the end of the run.

TL;DR, will read later.

love doug stanhope

saw him live last month, was fucking amazing.

Nice guy too, met him after the show.

I want to go to see him, hes in UK soon :)

Bill Hicks,

Doug Stanhope

Norm Macdonald is still my favorite stand up and probably does some of my favorite TV /interview appearances as well

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2nzf9VmW7Q

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yvyrQZWWT_E

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRH5qt1MB9k Edited by John Ehrlichman

Guest kymppinetti

sam looks sleazy as fuck with the bleached hair, i guess a good addition to his comedy.

i think that's the point. or it might be just stylish ya know?

• 1 year later...