IGNORED

Funny Pictures 2015 (aka Funny Pictures Part 3)

Joyrex

wow amazing that you guys remember that.

my life has been a blur ever since i came on-line

Can't blame ya, the internet did change masturbation forever.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

tz2JKNu.jpg

*puts "dats racist" gif here*

Ya but that kid's driving a viper.

Maybe he was just financially successful because he worked really hard his whole life!

You guys immediately thought he stole the car lol now dats racist!

jk

each one of those is really racist

Ux1fprN.jpg

TT8D8cC.jpg

PNqdDNi.jpg

ISrTQkr.jpg

bxQEhTp.jpg

Somebody on /r/wtf tracked them down:

"Romaine Childress Clifford achieved her goal of working in the medical sector, if not as a doctor. Died 2011.

Katherine Chavis married twice and appears to still be out there.

Lillian Hodges appears to have married very early as she went to a christmas party with who I assume was her husband at 16.

Max Littlejohn became a Sergeant and then a successful headmaster of several schools. Died two months ago. Good things do, evidently, come in small packages.

Mildred Howerton, whose husband was in the navy, died three days after her 22nd birthday - 3 years after this photo was taken - and was buried close to her high school.

Dora Mae Swift (Holt, Busby) who had lots of boy friends had at least two husbands, five children and died in 2001 after spending 13 years a widow of her husband Lonnie.

Doris Hundley did find someone to give all that love to. William died in 1987 and she carried on for twenty one years. They had no children together

Frank Hudgins died age 60. There is nothing to indicate whether he did or did not eventually succeed in life.

Ruby James's obituary was as bare as Frank's, but her husband's burgeoning tribute indicated she had a daughter and a few grandchildren."

Archived