IGNORED

Is marijuana use an unspoken rule for posting on WATMM?

Guest drukqs

If you're to be considered a true WATMMer then you better god damn smoke that ganja, or else.

Actually I think it's been over three years since I even last touched THC

are yoooo sureeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee?

You didn't even have a bit when we were in Vancouver?

barring other special fx, you can buy cbd oil to vape legally here, although vaping owt is tastier there are so many strains now its hard to keep up plus the legal status of flowers here makes access to specifics difficult

it used to be 80% resins, but it was the proper old north African hashes, temple ball (<-not the fake versions), oils and charas (sp?), but that whole system collapsed about 96 onward into all forms of washed soapbar, dodgy tar black sticky seals, even the old Lebanese faded into this awful "flat press" guff that fluffed on heating

this whole area was Howard Marks and his crew's network so it was better than some of the resin you get in Holland at times, but then they got busted and from then on it'd arrive in Spain and cunts would mix it with all kinds of crap, you could get flowers but they were a lot more random

greenery i had in the US outside of NY was either kindbud (which varied like a rainbow) or u'd actually get to specifics, but even then huge range in quality & variety, could never get resins though, not once

never got to Colorado or elsewhere in time for the great revolution, which is an evolution in common sense (but not for unripened minds)

personal favourites are Sage (sativa afghan summat equilibrium), it has everything and more, beautiful creation, Ed Rosenthal another wicked hybrid, the ridiculous reeeekin cheeses are a blast in the right time/place, but for reading long passages of text lemon sour diesel is tasty....a few concentrates but its an unregulated market soooooo...

If you're to be considered a true WATMMer then you better god damn smoke that ganja, or else.

Nope. Sure was tempting tho...

Nope but he had some with me about a year ago so he is in fact a filthy liar.

Well I found this new weed strain that poo's all over all the other names for all drugs

#omghowhighcanyouget

It's named after the tracks from radioheads amnesiac

#vapinglikekrazyandpostingaboutit.com

Like spinning plates is the Best

Sent from my E2105 using Tapatalk

ha that stoner sloth thing went global, great to see.

what's great is that those parody videos carry a more wholesome message than the original one and are probably more accurate in that sense.

and the anti-weed research association that lent its research to that ad wants their name pulled from it as they weren't consulted over the final product.

this is the actual campaign (dont know which i like better the parodies or the real thing, probably the real thing)

hahah no yes i was just clarifying cause i made it sound in my initial post about stoner sloth that those were from the actual campaign which was a mistake in my part (specially when it says PARODY on the fucking little)

Nope but he had some with me about a year ago so he is in fact a filthy liar.

Sativa contains THC? WTF was I thinking...guess I skipped ganja 101 class

i think you're high right now

lol, no better time of year for it than now if you ask me

X-MAS REEFERS IN DA HOUSE. SANTA AND HIS ELVES HIT DAT KUSH. JOLLY AS FUCK.

Edited by ambermonk

hungover again?

skin up for once instead, maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan, & find your inner cuddles

big hugs and nugs my for frustrated friend or maybe clean the fishtank over some filth?

Well I found this new weed strain that poo's all over all the other names for all drugs
#omghowhighcanyouget
It's named after the tracks from radioheads amnesiac
#vapinglikekrazyandpostingaboutit.com
Like spinning plates is the Best

Sent from my E2105 using Tapatalk

i smacked my chest on a foundry part last week and have a fairly gnarly chest contusion, totally localised on the nerves between my ribs, so i bought this high cbd balm to see if it helps...my mode of operation, go to weed, lol. also got a high cbd preroll to see if that helps, couldnt swing the $$ for the AC/DC 7:1 cbd vape cartridge but maybe soon if the balm doesn't relieve any pain. i know it's nothing compared to what bran has gone through but man i just need to be able to breathe and sleep comfortably for a few nights before heading back to work. god bless WA state.

I fucked up the part where your rib connects to your sternum which is all cartilage and shit a couple years ago. Rib injuries are no joke. Laying down takes the air out of you and shit. It's awful.

Thank you.

Very good read. Some of it in complete contrast to my experiences with weed (pretty much the point of the article anyways, I suppose?), but a great read nonetheless.

Edited by StephenG

Interesting, I would say my experience with cannabis is exactly like Mckenna's. Sometimes I smoke and I'm literally so compelled to move around that sitting still becomes troublesome. I think cannabis is one of the best pre-workout substances available especially if you are doing yoga. I smoked cannabis since I was 12, and in my heaviest times of smoking as a teenager I always made A/B grades. If cannabis was truly degrading to the psyche I would be very dumb right now, or I should have been extremely intelligent and now I'm just slightly above average. Now it helps connect me to my empathetic self. My sense of oneness and calm. It allows me to avoid the tension caused by my normal state, and it's very beneficial for me in small controlled amounts.