IGNORED

Celebrity Deaths

Herr Jan

Was actually worried that Jack Nicolson had died when I saw that pic (the first one, not the Simpsons one).  Had to double check to make sure he is indeed still alive.  (He is fyi.)

Edited by Zephyr_Nova

My condolences go out to the families of the people that were affected by his ridiculous and destructive views.

His funeral should just be a giant toilet they flushed him down.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 5

after so many sad RIP's in this thread, FINALLY death gets it right.

I really can't think of anything decent to say about him. I do remember when he first came onto the pop culture scene back in the '90s, he wasn't nearly as bad as he became. same thing with Alex Jones I suppose.

but fuck him... he was a giant megalomaniacal asshole that in some weird way gave rise to the worst president in American history. he pushed all trump's nonsense from day 1, the Obama birther crap, which is how donnie's political career all began.  

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, zero said:

after so many sad RIP's in this thread, FINALLY death gets it right.

I really can't think of anything decent to say about him.

world's a better place without some people in it. Rush is one of those no doubt.

i remember listening to the commentary track on one of the Family Guy Star Wars shows that Rush voiced some part or two for, Seth McFarlane (generally pretty liberal/maybe libertarian? idk man but i can't imagine he was a fan of Rush politcally) says something like 'well, he was a really professional and friendly guy to work with' so part of what i took from that was that he was a vile piece of shit who was about ultimately just about making some money. which is basically the only good thing i've ever heard anyone say about him, not that i've looked into his life or ever care to.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, chronical said:

Every time I see this thread bumped my brain goes "please don't be bill murray PLEASE DON'T BE BILL MURRAY"

he was on jimmy kimmel not too long ago and was hilarious

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, chronical said:

Every time I see this thread bumped my brain goes "please don't be bill murray PLEASE DON'T BE BILL MURRAY"

lol I too get a bit nervous whenever this thread pops up.

on the flip side of that is me thinking "please be trump please be trump"