IGNORED

Celebrity Deaths

Herr Jan

11 hours ago, xox said:

yes, a sad news! rip

Hide contents

although, afaik, this track was made by johnny jewel, not badalamenti ...beautiful and sad at the same time

ah I did not know that, it's my favorite out of all of them.. thanks ?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, scumtron said:

Faithless’ Maxi Jazz died yesterday, 65 years old. Not a dedicated fan, but Insomnia was a monster hit when I was young, and is still a great track. Tonight I drink for you, Maxi.

My favorite: 

• Like 1

BaBa Wawa dead at 93

Barbara Walters, pioneering TV journalist who began on ‘TODAY,’ dies at 93

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/barbara-walters-pioneering-tv-journalist-began-today-dies-93-rcna42287

tumblr_lm884xvOSV1qz6f9yo1_500.jpg

she was controversial and was soft on a lot of terrible people but sometimes interesting.. kinda 50/50 i guess. 93 is pretty old. nothing to complain about. 

was reading that she "dated" roy cohn to give him cover because he was gay.. even while he was doing some dirt that affected gay people.  cohn is a legendary piece of shit. 

here's some info

https://www.joemygod.com/2008/05/barbara-walters-why-i-was-roy-cohns/

Edited by ignatius

3 hours ago, ignatius said:

skhezf5wqf9a1.jpg?width=768&auto=webp&s=

they threw this together too early and missed Pope Benedict (i’m p sure, cannot find him)

also lol at the Twitter bird up there

Edited by auxien
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, auxien said:

they threw this together too early and missed Pope Benedict (i’m p sure, cannot find him)

He’s also the way in the back to the center right, in red, just below the collapsed part of the building. 

Edited by J3FF3R00
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, J3FF3R00 said:

He’s also the way in the back to the center right, in red, just below the collapsed part of the building. 

oh damn it i knew as soon as i posted that someone would catch it.

:cat:

strange they didn't fit him up front and center, he was the most well-known figure in that image except for perhaps the queen

4 hours ago, auxien said:

oh damn it i knew as soon as i posted that someone would catch it.

:cat:

strange they didn't fit him up front and center, he was the most well-known figure in that image except for perhaps the queen

Deep state bro. So deep. 

Anyone know who the black metal looking dude is towards the center of the far left?

Edited by J3FF3R00
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, J3FF3R00 said:

Deep state bro. So deep. 

Anyone know who the black metal looking dude is towards the center of the far left?

Mark Lanegan from Screaming Trees and Queens of the Stone Age 

2 hours ago, Rubin Farr said:

Mark Lanegan from Screaming Trees and Queens of the Stone Age 

The dude below Louie Anderson who is clearly wearing some form of corpse paint? Actually, not sure if it’s a dude. Could be a goth lady. 

Edited by J3FF3R00

1 hour ago, species8472 said:

damn.

that sucks. i got to know Isaac Brock a little bit via my last job. went to his studio/loft space a couple times to help him set up/sort out his modular. that band seems like a bunch of lovely unique weirdos who came together to make things happen. they seemed to always be playing a show somewhere and were stoked about it.

cancer sucks. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, ignatius said:

that sucks. i got to know Isaac Brock a little bit via my last job. went to his studio/loft space a couple times to help him set up/sort out his modular.

nice. based on what I've read from interviews, Isaac seems like the kind of person I'd want to drink a few beers and have a pretty good conversation with. 

and yeah that sucks about their drummer Jeremiah passing away at 45 from cancer. I saw Modest Mouse last month and noticed he wasn't playing with them.

shit. Ken Block, fuckn legend behind the wheel, died in a snowmobile accident. 

https://www.tmz.com/2023/01/02/rally-car-driver-ken-block-dead/?adid=social-twa

he won A LOT of races and is in all those killer hoonigan videos doing bonkers stuff. 

edit: 

Edited by ignatius
  • Sad 2