IGNORED

Celebrity Deaths

Herr Jan

still hard to believe, remember discovering him in the early 2000's thanks to the many french underground hip hop pages, mainly hiphopcore, then buying every CDs I found ( Vaudeville Villain was a personal fav ) Then he released Madvillainy and of course it blowed my mind... This is truly saddening... 

:cry:

Discovered Kim Ki-duk died last month from Covid complications. The two films I've seen of his, Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter... and Spring and 3-Iron I liked allot.. rest in peace.

On 1/1/2021 at 1:04 PM, dingformung said:

Wait, MF Doom is dead? He's some of the first Hip Hop artists I actually liked (before that i was only exposed to bad Hip Hop and associated it with the people listening to it).

7BACBF75-8202-40BD-9C75-CCA46CB2BED6.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Burger 3

1 hour ago, Nebraska said:

r.i.p. Tanya Roberts

4799b4829b8c883992294503139e95ce.jpg

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

sigh.  Beastmaster i think was my first exposure to her and riptorn and codo and podo.  she was in the View to a Kill bond movie w/christopher walken.. roger moore era. 

she was on a walk with her dogs on Christmas Eve and when she returned home she collapsed. She was taken to the hospital and put on a ventilator but never got better. We're told it was NOT COVID-related. Tanya died today.

that is freaky.. just collapsing. i guess it happens often though. in highschool a friend's dad dropped like that after just getting home. 

Edited by ignatius

1 hour ago, ignatius said:

sigh.  Beastmaster i think was my first exposure to her and riptorn and codo and podo.  she was in the View to a Kill bond movie w/christopher walken.. roger moore era. 

she was on a walk with her dogs on Christmas Eve and when she returned home she collapsed. She was taken to the hospital and put on a ventilator but never got better. We're told it was NOT COVID-related. Tanya died today.

that is freaky.. just collapsing. i guess it happens often though. in highschool a friend's dad dropped like that after just getting home. 

A heart attack isn't out of the question at that age.

33 minutes ago, Braintree said:

A heart attack isn't out of the question at that age.

totally. my friend's dad was in his 50s i think. it's still freaky to think about. everything is fine then suddenly it isn't 

6 minutes ago, Stickfigger said:

My friend had a heart attack a few weeks ago and was 36! He wasn't a celebrity though; and well... he didn't die either so maybe i'll take this to the FWP thread.

i have a friend who had one a couple years back.he's in his 40s but is super high strung high stress kind of guy and doesn't take good care of himself. 

if it's not a heart attack now it's cancer later. 

turns out she's now dead. for sure this time. 

also: her "domestic partner" is not her rep. he's the one who gave the rep the news prematurely because "he thought she was dead" which is pretty impressive nonetheless. 

r.i.p part 2

51bEbocFpkL._AC_SY445_.jpg

• Facepalm 1