IGNORED

TO RICHARD D. JAMES: THANK YOU!

indulin

Haven't seen a thread like this, so I'll just start one (Mods correct me if I'm wrong):

Dear Richard,

in case you're reading this forum (and I'm sure you are somehow), let me say something, I think I can speak for all WATMMers:

A big big big, very big THANK YOU for all this soundcloud goodness. Who would've thought that this is even possible to happen? Well I guess that's the Aphex Twin, always doing the unpredictable, eh :-)? I still can't believe this and think this is a very special gift for all of us. I know one's music is very precious and just giving it away is always hard. But you should know we all appreciate this, millions of fans do!

Thank you for doing what you do for so many years. I hope you won't ever stop making music and let us be part of it, it's meaning so much to us. I will support you till the end! Your music has changed my/our life, changed the way I/we think about music!

Stay the way you are, stay creative, stay Aphex!

one of your biggest fans :-)

Victor from Mannheim, Germany

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dear Richard,

i wish you to have all synths in the world, ever produced and not produced

i hope you won't get banned next time here

i wish you to be reborn as a king of ireland

i hope you will establish rave communtiy in the middle of nowhere

i wish you a castle

and a submarine

have a lovely day

Amen.

This Soundcloud account includes some of the best music I've ever heard in my life, and I would definitely fork out some serious dough for a complete boxset, or even a Chosen Lords-esque compilation.

Even though we've been given enough material to last a lifetime, I sincerely hope that this isn't Richard's way of retiring/going out with a bang, but instead, the start of something new. The world needs RDJ now, more than ever!

Haven't seen a thread like this, so I'll just start one (Mods correct me if I'm wrong):

Dear Richard,

in case you're reading this forum (and I'm sure you are somehow), let me say something, I think I can speak for all WATMMers:

A big big big, very big THANK YOU for all this soundcloud goodness. Who would've thought that this is even possible to happen? Well I guess that's the Aphex Twin, always doing the unpredictable, eh :-)? I still can't believe this and think this is a very special gift for all of us. I know one's music is very precious and just giving it away is always hard. But you should know we all appreciate this, millions of fans do!

Thank you for doing what you do for so many years. I hope you won't ever stop making music and let us be part of it, it's meaning so much to us. I will support you till the end! Your music has changed my/our life, changed the way I/we think about music!

Anchio Arch'io Son Pittore from Paris, France (or Madrid, Spain)

& thanks indulin! :spiteful:

Dear Richard,

Anchio Arch'io Son Pittore from Paris, France (or Madrid, Spain)

& thanks indulin! :spiteful:

you're welcome m8!

seriously tho, i'm sure it's probably weird to hear someone you don't know say this to you, but you should know that your output has had a profound effect on my life and me as a person. truly grateful for all the beautiful music you've put out and the rokin' hardcore shit too!

Richard, this amazing, thank you so much, this has given my mood a much needed boost.

P.S Sorry I tried to follow in Elephant & Castle station about 10 years ago, that also made my day. Also the time in WH Smith in the shopping center (Elephant & Castle), also 10 years ago, I was only 17!

xoxooxoxoxo

Archived