IGNORED

Venetian Snares - Thank You For Your Consideration

pizza

Oh man I listened to this and at work today and thoroughly enjoyed, and when I get home I will relisten with some stone smoke.

I agree that this is as good or better than Detrimentalist, Filth, etc. Almost as if he was holding onto some of his top tunes from different erzas. err, eras. sorry, wrong thread

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I gave him $10.

HE ISN'T OUT OF THE WOODS YET.

yeah so did i, it's a release with lots of songs on, have money. I can understand people not paying if they've already rebought product or whatever in order to help the big fella.

lol, i had to rename a giant alien force when i unzipped it cause the folder name was long and windows didn't want an equally long file name, heh, who cares, sif i'm gonna remember anything but the notes anyway, shorter more functional less fancy title it is.

great tunes here :) Burgershot is my favorite at the moment... the samples used in the track sound really familiar. i want to say they're from a game but I can't figure out which one

Amazing to think he just had these tunes just lying around. Man what I would do for a Venetian Snares archive dump a la AFX SC.

great tunes here :) Burgershot is my favorite at the moment... the samples used in the track sound really familiar. i want to say they're from a game but I can't figure out which one

The "hup!" sample sounds weirdly like the noise for jumping in Tomb Raider, but could be any generic female noise from a videogame. If you mean the vocal sample, it's from a kid's TV show 4 Square.

Amazing to think he just had these tunes just lying around. Man what I would do for a Venetian Snares archive dump a la AFX SC.

The "hup!" sample sounds weirdly like the noise for jumping in Tomb Raider, but could be any generic female noise from a videogame. If you mean the vocal sample, it's from a kid's TV show 4 Square.

haha thanks!! sounds like all of the samples come from this segment

[mcbpete from 10 years ago would be shocked that I'd every type this but] .... I'm finding Snares' output of the last year or so far more entertaining than Aphex's. Madness !

Guest bitroast

o man.

on burgershot. dis like upbeat party album track reminding me of chainsaw fellatio vibes. whole album has been pretty upbeat banging album vibing it from sissy growl thru to this track. enjoying immensely :>:> !!

This is really good. Seemed only fair to pay what I would for a CD from a shop.

Hope it's ok to print the image out and stick in a jewel case Aaron?

Archived