IGNORED

Favourite YouTube Videos

Joyrex

Hahahah! I wish I could get just as excited about roads

Nardwuar has finally hit rock bottom.

You can tell from his vocal patterns he's well... has very intense interests. Yeah I always wonder about people who get into things you wouldn't think would be interesting to anyone... like rock collecting or trainspotting. I wish I had that mindset, of being happy with simpler things.

You can tell from his vocal patterns he's well... has very intense interests. Yeah I always wonder about people who get into things you wouldn't think would be interesting to anyone... like rock collecting or trainspotting. I wish I had that mindset, of being happy with simpler things.

It's fascinating. But also the sound of him orgasming because of a road is funny to me. It's got everything. You'll laugh, cry, it'll change your life.

Wasn't there a similar youtube vid of a guy getting REALLY REALLY excited about trains? kinda reminds me of the double rainbow guy.

edit: ah yeah this is the one:

I think the guys in the videos were trying to be funny tho tbqh in response to the replies that interpreted them as showing sincere excitement.  Tho I think SG was also making a joke.  Tried to get Spi's reply in there too but apparently 8 quotes is past the limit.

^^^ I just feel bad for these kinds of people. It's not their fault they are the way they are. He is schizophrenic from what I understand. It's odd how often people think people with similar mental issues are just 'stupid' or 'has a screw loose'.

Edited by Brisbot

Was looking for some Zephyr Nova live footage on youtube to include in my Mutek submission, and found a music vid I had no idea existed!  It' a perfect aesthetic match too, and for a track I didn't even recognize.  It came back to me about 2 minutes in, but up until then it was like I was hearing my own track for the first time.  Pretty interesting experience.  I'm guessing some one here made it... Root5?  Surely I was notified at some point, but I guess my memory really is garbage.  Anyway, cool vid.

https://youtu.be/6eC-0d_vxEw

Edited by Zephyr_Nova

Normally I exercise restraint in bringing up anything gun-related on WATMM, but this is a pretty cool WWII-era lead hose. Basically a Japanese Bren.

What I respect about Ian (a.k.a. "Gun Jesus") is that he's not trying to be some "badass" NRA nutter with a gun. He's actually quite chill and intelligent, and a majority of the guns he covers in his videos are obscure vintage relics. And he goes into a great deal of depth into both their individual history and mechanics.