IGNORED

Favourite YouTube Videos

Joyrex

I may have posted this already but I just recently rediscovered it in my funny playlist on the youtube and I just can't lolling whenever I watch this - even for the 20th time. Co-workers were looking at me with a weird face.

Hahahah! I wish I could get just as excited about roads

You can tell from his vocal patterns he's well... has very intense interests. Yeah I always wonder about people who get into things you wouldn't think would be interesting to anyone... like rock collecting or trainspotting. I wish I had that mindset, of being happy with simpler things.

^ That airing was from May 2014, before Trump even made his big announcement. And some of the comments are suggesting that Bourdain's "suicide" may have actually been a carefully planned hit. Seems a bit suspicious now.

Okay...how has that video not gone viral?

Hahahah! I wish I could get just as excited about roads

You can tell from his vocal patterns he's well... has very intense interests. Yeah I always wonder about people who get into things you wouldn't think would be interesting to anyone... like rock collecting or trainspotting. I wish I had that mindset, of being happy with simpler things.

It's fascinating. But also the sound of him orgasming because of a road is funny to me. It's got everything. You'll laugh, cry, it'll change your life.

Wasn't there a similar youtube vid of a guy getting REALLY REALLY excited about trains? kinda reminds me of the double rainbow guy.

edit: ah yeah this is the one:

Edited by Bulk VanderHooj

I wanted to find out how to cook gammon steak, not get a visual clusterfuck aneurysm

Wasn't there a similar youtube vid of a guy getting REALLY REALLY excited about trains? kinda reminds me of the double rainbow guy.

edit: ah yeah this is the one:

Not cool Stephen, not cool