IGNORED

Favourite YouTube Videos

Joyrex

On 5/9/2021 at 1:32 PM, yekker said:

:biggrin:

Always a good time seeing people getting hit with golf balls, but the fact that crowds gather to watch other people play golf is one of the most difficult things for me to accept.

• Like 1

A short film from the Myanmar Wathann Film Fest 2020. Films like this could not be made anymore since the military coup on Feb 1st this year. Life has come to a halt in Myanmar. The only focus on everyone's mind is surviving and getting rid of the military junta. Even former Miss World contestants have left home to join resistance armies.

We've all seen horrendous violence coming out of Myanmar in recent months. This film presents a different view of the country. I'm praying (in a fully secular fashion) that the revolution succeeds soon, so people can return to their lives.

14 hours ago, Thu Zaw said:

A short film from the Myanmar Wathann Film Fest 2020. Films like this could not be made anymore since the military coup on Feb 1st this year. Life has come to a halt in Myanmar. The only focus on everyone's mind is surviving and getting rid of the military junta. Even former Miss World contestants have left home to join resistance armies.

We've all seen horrendous violence coming out of Myanmar in recent months. This film presents a different view of the country. I'm praying (in a fully secular fashion) that the revolution succeeds soon, so people can return to their lives.

loved the foley work

• Like 1