IGNORED

Aphex Twin playing at Field Day London (03-06-17)

Herr Jan

Rippin now, where should I put it when I'm done? Obvs I can't put it here right? I'm just gonna do 2 wavs for a side and b side, cant be arsed to re encode or split up the track or nuffin

Yeah please keeps links and that off here, soz obviously we all wanna hear it but the copyright fairies will smack us hard on the bum-bum.

should we keep it out of pms too? obvs want to keep watmm out of any copyright tissues. maybe in the watmm discord?

slsk

• Replies 567
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rippin now, where should I put it when I'm done? Obvs I can't put it here right? I'm just gonna do 2 wavs for a side and b side, cant be arsed to re encode or split up the track or nuffin

fanks 1,000,000 :music:

will you be ripping in 16/44 or 24/96? Audiophile pseudo science isn't necessary, whatever sounds good is great

24/96 I think. Doing it into ableton, shure m44-7 cart, technics sl1200, soundcraft compact 4 pre amp.

I specifically remember 2 occasions when whatever he was playing was next level because I checked my watch, first time was about 21.50, second was 22.30. 

It seemed like the track before EPROM was just starting to get to its best part.. Also the girl with the AFX mask was super into it, loved it, hope he doesn't stop touring now  :music:

fanks 1,000,000  :music:

will you be ripping in 16/44 or 24/96? Audiophile pseudo science isn't necessary, whatever sounds good is great 

Just wanted to stop in and say hi... add myself into the mix if the PM train is still boarding.  Would absolutely love to a get a link of the rip and I'm cool with keeping it "offline" if you can send me a link.  Thank you in advance.

Archived