IGNORED

Aphex Twin playing at Field Day London (03-06-17)

Herr Jan

• Replies 567
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Er...the 12" is a whole album my dudes. Listening now. It's fucking good

One of the tracks is the one that was on the NTS teaser page, which he also played tonight. I don't recognise any of the others, flicking through real quick. So yeah, album of new shit :D :D thanks phex!!!!

Definitely underestimated the pull of the aphex and ended up getting crushed and had to bail. I've had better nights but that's my error.

One of the tracks is the one that was on the NTS teaser page, which he also played tonight. I don't recognise any of the others, flicking through real quick. So yeah, album of new shit :D :D thanks phex!!!!

ur getting me horny for a rip my dude

I keep thinking that Warp is counting down to the digital release of this but I keep reminding myself that it doesn't land on a Tuesday. We'll see

ur getting me horny for a rip my dude

I keep thinking that Warp is counting down to the digital release of this but I keep reminding myself that it doesn't land on a Tuesday. We'll see

rip m8

WHAAAT?! No way im shitting myself

Pliss someone riiiipp

can't get this to play. VLC just chokes on it and i have a pretty fast computer. wat do?

Try Media Player Classic, it's my default player and seemed a-OK with playing it back. Just double checked with VLC and it just seems to load and load without actually showing anything - must've been encoded with some wacky codec settings

can't get this to play. VLC just chokes on it and i have a pretty fast computer. wat do?

Try Media Player Classic, it's my default player and seemed a-OK with playing it back. Just double checked with VLC and it just seems to load and load without actually showing anything - must've been encoded with some wacky codec settings

thx for the tip, but i'm on a Mac. Quicktime doesn't recognize it either. :sad:

Yeah alright. Gonna rip it now. Give me an hour. Btw it's 1am so pls recognise my good idm deed xxx

You sir are the most kind and awesome amen warrior xxxx

Try Media Player Classic

This, if you're on Windows MPC should be a no brainer. Unless you're trying to watch live North Korean TV from a link you got on 4chan you won't run into any problems. VLC on Windows has a tendency to create audio and video glitches or just refuse to play files sometimes.

Oh man, i can't wait to hear that song from the teaser snippets. I was so sad to hear that it was ending when the audio kicked in on the stream, i want to hear that more than anything.

Rippin now, where should I put it when I'm done? Obvs I can't put it here right? I'm just gonna do 2 wavs for a side and b side, cant be arsed to re encode or split up the track or nuffin

just hook it up to an IV and plug me in

Rippin now, where should I put it when I'm done? Obvs I can't put it here right? I'm just gonna do 2 wavs for a side and b side, cant be arsed to re encode or split up the track or nuffin

Yeah please keeps links and that off here, soz obviously we all wanna hear it but the copyright fairies will smack us hard on the bum-bum.

fanks 1,000,000  :music:

will you be ripping in 16/44 or 24/96? Audiophile pseudo science isn't necessary, whatever sounds good is great 

Yeah please keeps links and that off here, soz obviously we all wanna hear it but the copyright fairies will smack us hard on the bum-bum.

should we keep it out of pms too? obvs want to keep watmm out of any copyright tissues. maybe in the watmm discord?

Archived