IGNORED

The Big Star Wars Thread *SPOILERS ABOUND*

Joyrex

5 hours ago, Squee said:

Holy moly, that Obi Wan show is bad, hahaha

am i racist for thinking it's weird (tone deaf or obvious doh!)  that they gave the asian inquisitor guy a yellow face?

44 minutes ago, Adamovich said:

I have no big demands for a Disney SW series, 10yo Leia is cute and that.

Just please keep Robert Rodriguez away from Star Wars. That's all I'm asking.

i was surprised she was 10. i know she's small but seems tiny for a 10 yr old. seems more like a 5 yr old and how tf was she outrunning bountyhunters in that scene? or were they just kinda playing w/her?

i was expecting the show to be worse than it was really. i think obi wan can carry it a while though.  

also, Flea? wtf. 

Edited by ignatius

1 hour ago, species8472 said:

flea alone will carry it

I think he's dead already. You can't walk away from lightsaber spinner torture. 

That yellow asian though is late F&F hero Sung Kang. He looks like a fucking Mortal Kombat character and I enjoy hearing his voice. Kinda Jabba-like. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Adamovich said:

I think he's dead already. You can't walk away from lightsaber spinner torture. 

That yellow asian though is late F&F hero Sung Kang. He looks like a fucking Mortal Kombat character and I enjoy hearing his voice. Kinda Jabba-like. 

he does look like a mortal kombat character. his voice is kind of whispery. 

l-intro-1653674159.jpg

Edited by ignatius

^ Good points about the editing, but the running weirdness was down to her actual running. Seen it in most kids before a certain age, it's as if they don't use their knees or something. Looks very inefficient. And very funny. ? 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

This Obi-Wan stuff is pretty good! It feels like old Star Wars? I think everyone hates it, so I guess I'm that guy.

Edited by Silent Member
  • Like 1

i hate how they just change the rules of how shit works. all the time they do it for the sake of whatever plot. 

was cool to see vader do some shit but they really cheese dick it out. it's really focused on the kids and uber fans.   some of the fight scenes are so clumsily staged and choreographed it's just ridiculous. they draw it out and build in stupid escapes for obi wan.

it's some lazy shit. but i fuckn watched it anyways. lols. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, ignatius said:

i hate how they just change the rules of how shit works. all the time they do it for the sake of whatever plot. 

rise of skywalker im looking at you

this movie has so much fake news world turning on itself moments you could think it was written by Trump

First three episodes of Boda Fett were pretty cool.

Felt like James Bond in space, Star Wars spy shit.

Edited by thefxbip
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Squee said:

THAT scene in particular. What was up with the scale?

my memory isn't so great about empire strikes back details but i don't recall those ships being able to hover like that. 

• Like 2

I like that they managed to stuff three people in that tight cable gunner seat, the snow speeders are tiny. And yeah, the snow speeder firing should be angled more towards her? Now it looks like a tiny toy hovering next to her. Either way it looks way off. I guess they ran out of time, money and shits.

Edited by Silent Member

56 minutes ago, Silent Member said:

I like that they managed to stuff three people in that tight cable gunner seat, the snow speeders are tiny. And yeah, the snow speeder firing should be angled more towards her? Now it looks like a tiny toy hovering next to her. Either way it looks way off. I guess they ran out of time, money and shits.

Episode 10: The Force is All Out of Shits

All this retconning and ham-fisted fan fiction hurts my head. The only good thing out of it is vindicating Hayden & Ewan even more. 

• Like 1