IGNORED

New countdown, new release? [Aphex Twin Warp Store]

Time Tourist

They were already released digitally through that Rephlex web store years ago, don't know if they're available anywhere right now though.

I regret not nabbing them back then. Already had all the vinyls at that point and remember thinking why spend more money just for digitals but yeah I'd like to have the series in digital now.

don't understand but don't care because u do :

AFX - Mangle 11 (Circuit Bent V.I.P. Mix) 5:55 released in 2003 from Rephlexions! An Album of Braindance!

Aphex Twin - Mangle 11 5:55 released in 2018 from drukQs released in 2001...

no difference, but this track is supposed to have been made for drukQs as if it had been removed...

:spiteful:

Edited by Anchio Arch io Son Pittore

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

They're called children

edit edit: no embed? ok

Shit, that whitey, castrated money lover might have a case after all. :fear: message is still valid though. We need teh trax. Soon right?

Well those new AE_LIVE soundboards just dropped. Richey strikes me as a bit of a Kanye, doesn't like it when the attention focuses away from him. I'm sure he'll chuck a few scraps to you faithfuls in order to get back in the spotlight

Yeah, must confess, I envy you ae fans for the immense amount of stuff you're getting atm (or have been getting within the last two years or so). In general I tend to appreciate quality before quantity but for me the SC dump proved Rich could deliver and that's why I'm crying and bleeding here for those damn tape trax. But I'll mark your words Spiral. Maybe next week :diablo: