IGNORED

Your pointless thoughts & observations

Plum

What if our Mike P was vice president

After a terrorist attack- with president busy- Mike P would have to announce a Hasty Boom Alert.

All right, I'll get my coat.

This chick I used to work with 6 years ago posted this on her FB feed. Not entirely sure what to make of it.
16508712_10155039246573140_8833364728903
Maybe it's just a joke. But I think it kinda still sends the wrong signals.

It's called shameless exploitation of female social privilege derived from the relative scarcity of eggs in comparison to sperm.  You should probably trust her when she tells you what type of person she is by posting things like this, because she's not going to refuse money if it's offered.  This is light prostitution.  Which isn't inherently wrong, but it says something about society that only females are capable of getting takers on such a service

Edited by Zeffolia

This chick I used to work with 6 years ago posted this on her FB feed. Not entirely sure what to make of it.

16508712_10155039246573140_8833364728903

Maybe it's just a joke. But I think it kinda still sends the wrong signals.

You're overthinking it. She only needs attention and has mediocre senses of humor.

I immediately read the picture without reading your preface, so I just thought it was a dude offering himself up for VD, which is a lot funnier.

At 1:35/1:36 in When The Levee Breaks there's a weirdly loud high hat in the right channel, it sounds almost like they spliced the tape or or something.

Nice one!  Either that or for some reason the attack of the compressor didn't grab it in time for that particular hit.

Mo' pointless pineapple pizza -

At around 2:25 of Rale (Autechre - Quaristice) Steve or Rick plugs a USB device into a Windows PC

At around 0:29 of Sunset Everett (VHS Head - TROG) Abe triggers some kind of warning from his rig (can't remember if that's a mac or win sound)

I keep seeing Rick and Morty T-shirts advertised on my FB feed, even though I don't watch the show.

Is it just me or do fans automatically feel intellectually superior to non-fans? I mean, do Neil DeGrasse Tyson or Stephen Hawking watch the show?

The goal of education and scientific awareness should be progress and self-enlightenment, not hubris and self-righteousness. Just my opinion.

What if our Mike P was vice president

After a terrorist attack- with president busy- Mike P would have to announce a Hasty Boom Alert.

All right, I'll get my coat.

underappreciated lol

I keep seeing Rick and Morty T-shirts advertised on my FB feed, even though I don't watch the show.

Is it just me or do fans automatically feel intellectually superior to non-fans? I mean, do Neil DeGrasse Tyson or Stephen Hawking watch the show?

The goal of education and scientific awareness should be progress and self-enlightenment, not hubris and self-righteousness. Just my opinion.

I thought it was just a meme. Watching Rick and Morty doesn’t give you a STEM degree or nothin’ Edited by Candiru

I haven't watched the show much except a couple times when my brother was watching it, but my take is that it actually is a reasonably abstract and interesting show in comparison to most shows on TV which are definitely not, because TV is almost without exception garbage.  So some fans take it to an extreme and think "holy shit, this show is so smart" when it's really just kind of cool and a mix of pseudo pop-sci and pop-philosophy which does indeed put it above the typical TV trash, but doesn't make it inherently intellectual or anything, then they go into their groupthink echo chamber and convince themselves it's genius

Do bittersweet, epic synth, that-kind-of-sinister music evoke the feeling of salvation one craves for and temporarily satisfies the abyss or do they enhance the bitter feelings and work like a misguided reward-mechanism?

Edited by Godwin Austen

I think it would be funny if someone sentenced to like 4 or 500 years for multiple murders actually lived that long and got out and lived the quiet life the remainder of their days

ok here's one: Biggest red flag w/r/t a watmmer seems to be choice of avatar. Main categories for mental illness/cunt are: aphex face/logo, anime, no avatar, hot girl pic/internet waifu.

I've yet to ascertain a league or sorting order for these people but I have worked out exceptions to the rule: jsmcpn (aphex logo), blank (anime), noise (no av) and doublename (internet waifu)

will keep you posted on further research and discovery

ok here's one: Biggest red flag w/r/t a watmmer seems to be choice of avatar. Main categories for mental illness/cunt are: aphex face/logo, anime, no avatar, hot girl pic/internet waifu.

I've yet to ascertain a league or sorting order for these people but I have worked out exceptions to the rule: jsmcpn (aphex logo), blank (anime), noise (no av) and doublename (internet waifu)

will keep you posted on further research and discovery

npSJMhk.jpg