IGNORED

Most IDM 2018

YangYing

I could help... since I started the thread. I'm a lazy bastard tho and probs don't have any time dis year..

edit: if the need arises I'll b there

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We need a cut off date for nominations first, then we can set up the initial cut down to 64 to makes the brackets.

Also happy (?) to wade through all this and make the polls if help is needed.

I'm happy to host whatever on Cytoplantastic, or pass Cytoplantastic over to someone else.

@auxien, what's you're situation? Would you like the do the bracketology? If so, it's yours :). If you're motivated purely by guilt, I don't mind doing it. I'm one of those information architecture dorks, so the idea of classifying any old topic that a bunch of weirdos post online is kinda fun for me.

Would I LIKE to do it? Lol not really. But I wouldn't mind either....if the time comes and you want to do it go for it dude :) if you don't have time to fuck with it though let me know and I'll be glad to do it. I'm a dork but not that kind of dork so I'm definitely not going to cry if you do it lol

MOST IDM:

Custom fleshlight shaped like a headphone jack port. 

A soundtrack for a fan fiction about Trent Reznor and David Bowie's secret torrid affair.

NASA missions named after Autechre songs.

Seriously though playing wipeout on psvr is the most idm I've ever felt.

Seriously though playing wipeout on psvr is the most idm I've ever felt.

went to check out the new wipeout versions on youtube before you comment that and gotta be honest, the sense of speed doesn't quite stand up to the 95 original, which is quite incomprehensible given the advancement in tech these days. :(

Training your brain to lose the one

Braining your train (playing with your dick)

Playing with your dick and losing the one because you were playing with your dick

Butts

Archived