IGNORED

What's next for Sean and Rob ?

d-a-m-o

7 hours ago, tneuvm said:

the last thing they should do is pander to the regressive, nostalgia-driven tastes of the 30 yo boomers on this forum

i wish i was 30. i'm about 2.5 years sh of 50.  

pander?  whatever's next... they're just gonna do autechre type stuff.. like they always do. 

I'd love to hear what autechre sequencing classic drum machines and polysynths with their sequencing kit sounds like. Not to say their recent things are bad, I dig all of it

it would probably sound less interesting due to the limitations of midi. or maybe it’d sound really fucked up (in an interesting way, lol)

Edited by bitchroast

4 hours ago, chronical said:

I'd love to hear what autechre sequencing classic drum machines and polysynths with their sequencing kit sounds like. 

pretty sure they've done this already. "classic" meaning the machines they've owned forever.  max + nords.   i'm sure int he studio they sequenced everything at one time or another w/stuff they built in max. wouldn't you?

9 minutes ago, Zephyr_Nova said:

I'd like to hear them break out the ol' Fender Strat, maybe throw some tasty slide licks in there.

When The Levee bRaex.0x9

16 minutes ago, Zephyr_Nova said:

I'd like to hear them break out the ol' Fender Strat, maybe throw some tasty slide licks in there.

they could use one of these things.  and maybe do the soundtrack for remake of RoadHouse!

4pcs-Lot-High-quality-Guitar-Slide-Bass-

Edited by ignatius

Honestly, they've earned a good break after their last couple years. I'm more than satisfied for the foreseeable future. As long as we aren't waiting until 2022, and even then it would be worth it I'm sure.

3 hours ago, Zephyr_Nova said:

yeah, but that means they'd have to SELECT THE NOOOTES

9 minutes ago, Stickfigger said:

I'd like them to do something acidy that involves warm analogue synth noodling and detuned pads because I think there is a real opening in the market for this 

Don't forget the tape hiss

you could probably rearrange the quaristice  /quadrange tracks into autelord 01-11 *** if you truly wanted to do so ***

close up photos of the monomachine on all 11 covers

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Chabraendeky said:

If we are about to post, what WE would like, they would be up to, I would like S&R do a movie soundtrack. For the next Alex Garland perhaps. Or for whoever they want.

Clark is doing/did a movie soundtrack - I can only imagine what kind of movie Sean and Rob would score (and what it would sound like).