IGNORED

Funny Pictures Part 2

Joyrex

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maaan- wtf-- I got a warning point from you delet, and then you go posting nsfw-when-squinting material all willy nilly. "With great power, comes great responsibirrirry."

Seriously-- squint, and that pic is just a woman with her access-panel open (For those of you reading this who are virgins- just so you know- every single item of women's clothing has an access-panel to her vagina. So if you wanna be smooth, you can be all, "Sooo... how 'bout I unhinge the security mechanism on your access-panel, and then I use my peepee.").

It doesn't help that my workplace is full of elderly people with bad eyesight from glaucoma; Angus has an eyepatch, if you care.

So I'm cracking up loudly looking at that access-panel pic, and then I notice there's a group of elderlies crowding behind me (I realized this from the stench of menthol joint lotion and Chinese medicinal salve). I tried to explain to them that it was "just a dog between a woman's legs", which they kept thinking was new replacement slang for "pussy". But since I couldn't explain why I was masturbating furiously, I decided to just start ejaculating so hard in their faces. All 9 of them. It was so badass, like a reverse-bukkake setup, so they surrounded me with their walkers and peg-leg (the peg-leg is Angus, if you care), and it was like BAM, BAM, BAM, BAM, BAM, BAM, BAM, BAM, BAM! It was like reliving the peak of Emeril Lagasse, except I was ejaculating.

Also, JUST RIGHT NOW- for realz- there was quite a bit o' quake in Tokyo. Fuck dudes/dudettes- if I die right now, I love you all. Thanks for everything. (if I live, same)

Maaan- wtf-- I got a warning point from you delet, and then you go posting nsfw-when-squinting material all willy nilly. "With great power, comes great responsibirrirry."

Seriously-- squint, and that pic is just a woman with her access-panel open (For those of you reading this who are virgins- just so you know- every single item of women's clothing has an access-panel to her vagina. So if you wanna be smooth, you can be all, "Sooo... how 'bout I unhinge the security mechanism on your access-panel, and then I use my peepee.").

It doesn't help that my workplace is full of elderly people with bad eyesight from glaucoma; Angus has an eyepatch, if you care.

So I'm cracking up loudly looking at that access-panel pic, and then I notice there's a group of elderlies crowding behind me (I realized this from the stench of menthol joint lotion and Chinese medicinal salve). I tried to explain to them that it was "just a dog between a woman's legs", which they kept thinking was new replacement slang for "pussy". But since I couldn't explain why I was masturbating furiously, I decided to just start ejaculating so hard in their faces. All 9 of them. It was so badass, like a reverse-bukkake setup, so they surrounded me with their walkers and peg-leg (the peg-leg is Angus, if you care), and it was like BAM, BAM, BAM, BAM, BAM, BAM, BAM, BAM, BAM! It was like reliving the peak of Emeril Lagasse, except I was ejaculating.

Also, JUST RIGHT NOW- for realz- there was quite a bit o' quake in Tokyo. Fuck dudes/dudettes- if I die right now, I love you all. Thanks for everything. (if I live, same)

all the best you crazy guy.

All right- I didn't die this afternoon. Elevator stopped working for hours, which is good I wasn't inside cuz I would've been vlogging my elevator shitting.

Also... I felt like I just watched my mini-funeral. Quite heartwarming (thank you). But seriously, I appreciate everyone here... The privilege of interacting with you all on WATMM is bowmb. People think internet is "virtual" something or other, but this is all real as fuck.

love you peace!

All right- I didn't die this afternoon. Elevator stopped working for hours, which is good I wasn't inside cuz I would've been vlogging my elevator shitting.

Also... I felt like I just watched my mini-funeral. Quite heartwarming (thank you). But seriously, I appreciate everyone here... The privilege of interacting with you all on WATMM is bowmb. People think internet is "virtual" something or other, but this is all real as fuck.

virtual internet? reality is as real as you want it to be. virtual space is some word that got stuck in the lexicon in 1994 (also becuz of Johhny Quest), and hasn't been updated since.

a lack of physical proximity does make it more virtual than, let's say, taking a shit in the woods.

Archived