IGNORED

Objekt - Flatland

peanoot3

he's a top producer it's no doubt, am super excited to see how he evolves. here's hoping he breaks the 8 minute mark and becomes more experimental with how he produces. like he lays out his epic sounds in a rather timely manor and seems to have a very meticulous style which if used in a more open ended way can pay off dividends

epic fucking sounds and ideas, it's the structures their accustomed to, innit?

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't know how to feel about Objekt, but just like that track on that split 12" with Dopplereffekt, I can't get into this. Some good tracks like Strays, but this album is not for me.

reminds me a lot of ISAM with too much emphasis on sound design to the point where it detracts from the compositions and the flow of the album as a whole.

This is spot on. I got some flashbacks of Amon Tobin live shows while listening this, not a good association for me.

Guest mrgerbik

And sorrz my young asian doll-prince but the new 2562 is a lot better than this

I love 2562 but Iistening to his last album bored me to tears. not nearly as good as every other 2562 release IMHO

I loved Ganzfeld but I've been completely unable to get into this album so far... There's even a track on there, I think it's One Fell Swoop, that sounds like Ganzfeld with all the interesting bits removed. I don't get it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest bitroast

weeee just listening to this now and i am super enjoying this :)

Loved (loved) ganzfeld but having a hard time getting into this... reminds me a lot of ISAM with too much emphasis on sound design to the point where it detracts from the compositions and the flow of the album as a whole.

this is what i was sort of thinking while listening but without the ruining the flow of the album part. i am loving the grooves on this + overall flow of the album from groove to weird noisey moment etc etc. so that + the interesting "too much emphasis on sound design" part is making this album hella enjoyable.

v sweet stuff !! :music:

• 6 months later...

Archived