IGNORED

Seefeel - Rupt and Flex + St/Fr/Sp + Succour/ Ch-Vox re-releases

thumbass

My (Ch-Vox) Redux was missing the download card, I contacted Bleep (Ochre) about it and they "credited" me with the download on my account on Bleep - although I had it already when I bought the bundle - and marked the issue settled. I'm expecting a code to replace the card, if they don't deliver, that's just cheap.

I'm always giving the extra codes out to friends who I think would like the music.

Edited by dcom

On 5/20/2021 at 6:49 AM, hayhook said:

Just received email:

"We are aware of this, yes. I have been speaking to the production team at Warp today and they are hoping to get these issues resolved asap in terms of replacing discs (including for those who have already purchased) and updating the digital downloads.discs where necessary.
Best wishes,
Mark"

keep us updated, just received my CD in the mail and bummed to see there's an issue.

I also reported the glitches to Warp, this was the reply I got a week ago:

Hi there, 
Thanks for getting in touch. We’re sorry to hear this.
We are still investigating this to determine the best course of action to resolve these issues.
We will get back to you soon once we have more information on this.
Kind regards, 
Ochre Support

I went for all vinyl + t-shirt, so I'm expecting to get a Succour replacement or at least a partial refund.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
12 hours ago, hayhook said:

They sent me an email asking for my address to send to. (I had inquired if they would be correcting the glitch)

Gotcha, thanks for the tip! I guess it’s time to bug them…

I continued to pester Bleep/Warp/Ochre about the vinyl replacements for the glitches, and they replied mentioning only CDs and that the downloads have been fixed. I replied again to ask why they're telling me about replacement CDs when I'm explicitly asking  about replacement vinyl - let's wait and see.

3 hours ago, dcom said:

I continued to pester Bleep/Warp/Ochre about the vinyl replacements for the glitches, and they replied mentioning only CDs and that the downloads have been fixed. I replied again to ask why they're telling me about replacement CDs when I'm explicitly asking  about replacement vinyl - let's wait and see.

never gonna happen

• 1 month later...
On 7/23/2021 at 1:42 PM, dcom said:

They seem to have vinyl replacements for Succour REDUX:

Dcom Aug 23, 2021, 11:41 GMT+1

Hello - any word on Succour REDUX vinyl replacements?

SJ (Ochre Support) Aug 26, 2021, 13:06 GMT+1

Hi there, 
Thanks for getting back to us, we're sincerely sorry about the delay with this. 
The issues were related to a small batch of the vinyl and we have copies available for replacement. 
Would you like us to arrange for replacement copies of 'Succour' and 'Redux' to be sent to you?
If so, please confirm your address and we can arrange this for you. 
Kind regards, 
Ochre Support

It's weird that they're offering to replace my copies of Succour and Redux, though.

Let's see how they handle the UK ? EU customs barrier, I still might have to pay 24 % VAT for the replacement...

Edited by dcom

1 hour ago, d-a-m-o said:

Any news about the replacement Cd?

This is what they replied in July.

SJ (Ochre Support) Jul 22, 2021, 16:24 GMT+1

Hi there, 
Thank you for your patience with this. 
We believe replacements CDs will be sent but these are not quite ready yet.
We'll keep this ticket open and notify you once we have more information on when to expect this. 
In the meantime, the digital files have been updated and are available to download in your account.
Kind regards, 
Ochre Support 

I bought only the vinyl, so I haven't asked about CDs after that - I think they will replace them on an individual request basis, not automatically in bulk, so you'll have to give them a nudge yourself.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, ascdi said:

I could check myself, but anyone know if the Bleep downloads have been corrected?

Yes, they told that to me in a previous email, see above.

In the meantime, the digital files have been updated and are available to download in your account.

Edited by dcom
  • Thanks 1