6 hours ago, Rubin Farr said:

porcine epidemic diarrhea virus (PEDV)

Is this a mistype or a troll?

saw mask discussion in the thread. i feel exasperated every time i encounter people who apparently were not informed: masks are meant to protect others, not you. they are like 10% effective at protecting you but like 90% effective at protecting others from your vapor.

quibble about numbers and mask types if you want, but it remains that this is the principle of masks. they catch your vapor. like a stillsuit.

• Like 7

22 hours ago, thefxbip said:

ah come on now

this is alex jones level 

you meant the video or the scientific entry in the medical litterature?

https://www.ahajournals.org/doi/10.1161/circ.144.suppl_1.10712

Mrna COVID Vaccines Dramatically Increase Endothelial Inflammatory Markers and ACS Risk as Measured by the PULS Cardiac Test: a Warning

"These changes resulted in an increase of the PULS score from 11% 5 yr ACS risk to 25% 5 yr ACS risk. At the time of this report, these changes persist for at least 2.5 months post second dose of vac.We conclude that the mRNA vacs dramatically increase inflammation on the endothelium and T cell infiltration of cardiac muscle and may account for the observations of increased thrombosis, cardiomyopathy, and other vascular events following vaccination."

do you understand what it means? It means that its proven that MRNA vaccine increase the risk of (Endothelial inflammatory markers= blood cloth= embolism, strokes, heart attack. sounds familiar?). Im curious why you let that article slide? 

Edited by Ayya Khema

29 minutes ago, Ayya Khema said:

Mrna COVID Vaccines Dramatically Increase Endothelial Inflammatory Markers and ACS Risk as Measured by the PULS Cardiac Test: a Warning

"These changes resulted in an increase of the PULS score from 11% 5 yr ACS risk to 25% 5 yr ACS risk. At the time of this report, these changes persist for at least 2.5 months post second dose of vac.We conclude that the mRNA vacs dramatically increase inflammation on the endothelium and T cell infiltration of cardiac muscle and may account for the observations of increased thrombosis, cardiomyopathy, and other vascular events following vaccination."

do you understand what it means? It means that its proven that MRNA vaccine increase the risk of (Endothelial inflammatory markers= blood cloth= embolism, strokes, heart attack. sounds familiar?). Im curious why you let that article slide? 

Soon after publication of the above abstract in Circulation, it was brought to the American Heart Association Committee on Scientific Sessions Program’s attention that there are potential errors in the abstract. Specifically, there are several typographical errors, there is no data in the abstract regarding myocardial T-cell infiltration, there are no statistical analyses for significance provided, and the author is not clear that only anecdotal data was used.

https://www.ahajournals.org/doi/10.1161/CIR.0000000000001051

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Rubin Farr said:

Sounds like good news, but what is this site? Apparently it's a small community news site based in Virginia. The article doesn't link to any outside sources. I want to believe this, but is anyone else reporting on it?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, toaoaoad said:

Sounds like good news, but what is this site? Apparently it's a small community news site based in Virginia. The article doesn't link to any outside sources. I want to believe this, but is anyone else reporting on it?

the US military has been working on the "all variants" version of the corona virus for a while. it's a joint project though. basically it's the entire DNA of the virus. 

there was a report on 60 minutes last year. here's the story.. no video but the transcript is there.. they did an early piece on it and a follow up but this is the only one i could find

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/last-pandemic-science-military-60-minutes-2021-04-11/

and there's this

https://www.military.com/daily-news/2021/04/06/army-begins-clinical-trials-vaccine-may-be-effective-against-all-coronaviruses.html

• Like 1

Just now, ignatius said:

the US military has been working on the "all variants" version of the corona virus for a while.

They invade a country and shoot every living being.

• Farnsworth 1

1 hour ago, Ayya Khema said:

The video doesnt help legitimate the article. (and seems to have been pointed as inaccurate)

+covid has been proven to be more dangerous in term of inflammation (of the whole body basically, brain, heart etc)

Even if the vaccine is not 100% safe proof the virus is always more dangerous basically.

I understand people having fear but the fear is so focused on the vaccine they wont see the virus IS.MORE.DANGEROUS.AT.EVERY.LEVEL.

Everyone is scared.

There is just one of these two fears that makes more sense to me. Im more afraid of the virus. The fear of getting covid and transmitting far overcomes the fear of the vaccine.

You just have to look at numbers of deaths by vaccine vs number of deaths because of the virus. Same for side effects. The numbers dont lie at this point.

You didnt have hundred of thousands of people dying from the vaccine in USA. You did have them dying from the virus.

Do you have 700k, 800k deaths from  the vaccine? there is a few very unlucky dying from the vaccine but not 800k.

It's something that many seems to fail to grasp. Covid can fuck you up a lot more than the vaccine secondary effects. More chances, and worse outcomes. + transmission. What can i say. The gamble is just way worse with catching the virus than having a vaccine.

Thats the information i got a hold of anyway. Im no doc.

Edited by thefxbip
  • Like 2

yeah, the ‘doctor’ that was the author of the paper has a podcast, y’all should look it up and see the loons he’s had on there. lots of shady health food/wellness people, didn’t see any homeopathy touting but i did see there was a guy there who was anti-5G and shit. only looked for a couple minutes tho, maybe there’s some funnier stuff

• Like 1

The wellness stuff is so out of control.

Watched some Goop videos the other day when it was recommended FRONT PAGE on netflix.

Insane shit.

Gwyneth go home. Eat your avocados. Leave the people alone. You have enough money.

This wellness business pretty much made my mom a vaxx hesitant ugh. They groom the moms into dumb ass shit.

Edited by thefxbip
  • Like 2

33 minutes ago, thefxbip said:

The video doesnt help legitimate the article. (and seems to have been pointed as inaccurate)

+covid has been proven to be more dangerous in term of inflammation (of the whole body basically, brain, heart etc)

Even if the vaccine is not 100% safe proof the virus is always more dangerous basically.

I understand people having fear but the fear is so focused on the vaccine they wont see the virus IS.MORE.DANGEROUS.AT.EVERY.LEVEL.

Everyone is scared.

There is just one of these two fears that makes more sense to me. Im more afraid of the virus. The fear of getting covid and transmitting far overcomes the fear of the vaccine.

You just have to look at numbers of deaths by vaccine vs number of deaths because of the virus. Same for side effects. The numbers dont lie at this point.

You didnt have hundred of thousands of people dying from the vaccine in USA. You did have them dying from the virus.

Do you have 700k, 800k deaths from  the vaccine? there is a few very unlucky dying from the vaccine but not 800k.

It's something that many seems to fail to grasp. Covid can fuck you up a lot more than the vaccine secondary effects. More chances, and worse outcomes. + transmission. What can i say. The gamble is just way worse with catching the virus than having a vaccine.

Thats the information i got a hold of anyway. Im no doc.

that's your opinion/fears. data clearly shows covid is less dangerous then influenza for people under 70 years old. were you terrified of the flu before?

• Facepalm 3
  • Burger 1

1 hour ago, brian trageskin said:

how can you explain all those VAERS? https://phmpt.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/5.3.6-postmarketing-experience.pdf

This document compiles adverse events reported to Pfizer through February 28, 2021. Out of the 42,086 adverse events reported, there were 1,223 deaths. That is 2.9% which is about 1 in 35.

Edited by Ayya Khema
  • Facepalm 1
  • Burger 1

1 hour ago, Satans Little Helper said:

science

Magic GIF by The Paley Center for Media

pfft that guy looks like some sketchy ass pseudoscientist.

now THIS is what a scientist looks like:

spacer.png

Edited by zero

51 minutes ago, thefxbip said:

Well there it is.

The article is even worse than the video lol

Man 700k-800k deaths in USA.

I had no idea it was that many people. Fucking hell.

I’ve wondered if it hits 1 million Americans dead, will that change the mind state of anyone, or how it’s viewed by history. The global total is the important number, all humans lost, nationality becomes irrelevant.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ayya Khema said:

that's your opinion/fears. data clearly shows covid is less dangerous then influenza for people under 70 years old. were you terrified of the flu before?

lol yeah thats what i thought as well

for one week when the pandemic started

lol 

Then i got real and i saw India, Brazil, USA being fucked over by the motherfucker.

Hospitals almost breaking up here.

A lot more people died from covid AND thats with full or heavy vaccines and lockdown effort... i mean you can share as many articles as you want you are cherry picking whatever feels like supporting denial and vaccine hesitancy without looking at the deaths from covid.

I know people die from vaccines. But not as nearly as many from the virus. Pretty simple.

I mean i wont change your mind at this point. Top doctors have been speaking for two years and you still wont listen i wont change your mind.

whatever floats your boat

I wonder what it takes for people to see reality. Usually ending up in the hospital themselves in seems...

Anyway here i go again wasting my time arguing on the internet.

Edited by thefxbip
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, thefxbip said:

lol yeah thats what i thought as well

for one week when the pandemic started

lol 

then i got real and i saw India, Brazil, USA being fucked over by the motherfucker

Hospitals almost breaking up here.

I mean i wont change your mind at this point. Top doctors have been speaking for two years and you still wont listen i wont change your mind.

whatever floats your boat

I wonder what it takes for people to see reality. Usually ending up in the hospital themselves in seems...

iirc, the data is still clear today, the influenza death rate for under 70 years old is much higher then it is for covid (that is pre-covid since the flu is basically gone in 2019-2020). Its for people over 70 years old, that covid is slightly more fatal. its established data. The fact remains that at your age, you have 0.005% (not sure of the exact numbers as of today) of dying. Influenza is much more deadly for people your age.

so my question, is pre-covid, were you so afraid of influenza? if not, why? 

Edited by Ayya Khema

Mate your last article had 0 data how am i gonna trust you?

lol

you shouldnt trust yourself after sharing that shit

if i had shared such a baseless article i would question my position more than you do

Edited by thefxbip

4 minutes ago, thefxbip said:

Mate your last article had 0 data how am i gonna trust you?

lol

you shouldnt trust yourself after sharing that shit

if i had shared such a baseless article i would question my position more than you do

dont worry for me, I question a lot my positions.

im sorry your unable to find data in my post. let me send it back to you https://phmpt.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/5.3.6-postmarketing-experience.pdf

My collegues tell me they transport more vaccine injuries or just as much then covid patients. thats all the data I need

Edited by Ayya Khema
  • Facepalm 1

9 minutes ago, Ayya Khema said:

so my question, is pre-covid, were you so afraid of influenza? if not, why? 

OK, I'll bite. I wasn't afraid because there wasn't a risk of the healthcare system collapsing.

For a paramedic, you make me wonder why you're pushing articles like earlier and now this flawed argument where you're implying the death rate is the singular most important stat to assess the risk of covid. How about the rate it spreads? Or the health risk for people not dying of covid? People can still can get f-ed without dying. 

But no, we're back at making influenza comparisons again. Great.