IGNORED

Mark Zuckerberg and team consider shutting down Facebook and Instagram in Europe

cern

1 hour ago, ilqx hermolia xpli said:

nothing better could happen to europeans than this

Well, I'm sure that there are some things that could happen that would be better, but this is good news all-round (if Zuck doesn't chicken out). 

7 hours ago, cern said:

Mark Zuckerberg and team consider shutting down Facebook and Instagram in Europe if Meta can not process Europeans’ data on US servers:

SOURCE

Damn that's awesome. FUCK THE ZUCK.

• Like 2

if i was overseas i would fucking emigrate to a country where facebook has been wiped out.

i think most people in the UK will just flock to the Daily Mail comments section (if it still exists, 10+ years since i checked).

facebook getting wiped out is great and all. but if facebook dies, something else will just pop up in its place. you can't kill the social media beast that was shitted out on the world. they'll just flock to something else and it will keep going on and on. in an alternate universe perfect world, social media only advances as far as online forums. things were p much fine online back in like 2001. forums. that's all the social media human brains can successfully handle. posting online anonymously and not dragging too much of your real self online. 

• Like 3

Holding a gun to Zuck's head and screaming DO IIIIIIT

Until he deletes all of this mess. Metaverse? For christ sakes just go fuck off to your island and do drugs + live like a king like a sane person would. Rich people are so weird. You won the game. Fuck off and go enjoy the life all of us are missing out on while trying to stay financially afloat. Cunts. 

Edited by Audioblysk
BETTER WORDS
  • Like 10